2 people are viewing this hotel
US$849
Orbitz.comUS$1,002
CheapTicketsUS$1,002
TravelocityUS$1,002
All reviews food requirements each meal human being wonderful experience mr karan dining experience the general manager night stay his team beautiful property rank naturalist cuisine sales tents territory safari
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Excellent property with superb dining and courteous, polite staff.
A big shout out to Pankaj, Sachin, Harish, Mohit and above all Chef Vikas. His Banarasi dishes are to die for.
The safaris are awesome and spotting a leopard is almost a certainty.
A must visit.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Modi,

Thank you so much for choosing Brijjawai for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us.

We are extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. I wish to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful feedback you have shared for the team and our services.

Your generous compliments have been conveyed to the team and they are extremely happy to have been of assistance to you. This will motivate all our team members to continue in providing memorable experiences to our guests.

My team and I will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Brijjawai

Reviewed 3 October 2021

Brij jawai- what a wonderful experience!! From hospitality to food to sighting everything was just PERFECT !! The care taken by Mr Sachin,Mr Mohit ,lip smacking food by chef Naveen n chef Vikas,service of Mr Narayan n Ankush n the game ride by Mr Karan all needs special mention. We were totally pampered.
A beautiful property made in the middle of wilderness. A must go.

Date of stay: October 2021

Dear Mr. Ambrish Daga,

It is a matter of great delight for all of us to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. I wish to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful feedback you have shared for the team and our services.

Reviewed 28 September 2021

Absolutely loved the stay! The service is extremely extremely good - would like to mention the fabulous food service by Narayan who ensured our plates will always full, the fabulous menu and personalised dinner set ups by Mohit who was ever so helpful and the BEST food (great variety and great quality) by Chef Naveen!

We had great sighting of the elusive leopards by our naturalist Harsh - who I strongly recommend for a great experience. He has great knowledge of their behavioural patterns and great knowledge about birds as well. Had a fabulous experience with him.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

Dear Vidip Sir,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Brijjawai and I thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

It is great to know that you thought of our property to be stunning and hospitality to be incomparable. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for our staff and service. We greatly appreciate knowing we could contribute positively to your experience and we were able to create fond memories.

I am happy to note that Narayan, Mohit, Chef Naveen, Harsh and team were able to look after you during your meals and game drive.

I have conveyed your kind compliments to the entire team. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team to go the extra mile each time.

Reviewed 27 September 2021

My husband and I absolutely loved this property. From the spacious tents to the FABULOUS service. The staff goes our of their way to make you feel special - from the curated experiences to the great meals. Special mention to the chef - who went out of his way to make sure each meal was superb! We enjoyed the customised dining experience too.

Strongly recommend

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sanjana Maam

Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

One of the finest property to stay. We were there for 2 nights with family and kids and they made us feel like a king . We have received Exceptional personalised service.All the staff members were great and friendly . U will get there what you want. The food was awesome, outstanding ambience. We were stunned seeing the way they have organised dinner for us on the top of the hill with the live music. The breakfast was on the another level, as it was near the dam. Tents were so grand and so beautiful from inside. We felt so royal and special.

Spotting of leopard in the safari was a totally different experience. A special thanks to Mr Sachin whose efforts were uncountable and gave us an amazing experience to spot the leopard with some yummy snacks and tea during safari.

Overall it was an amazing experience. Everything is so royal including the tents.We need more hotels like this in India…EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.

10/10 they deserve.. would definitely go again there.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

Dear Ms. Naina