Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
CheapTickets
All reviews his team wonderful experience each meal food requirements human being dining experience mr karan jungle safari live folk music the general manager night stay beautiful property delicious food naturalist warmth tents rank
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

Come and live like how the kings and queens of Rajasthan lived.. that’s exactly how you would feel staying here.. the staff is amazing.. the things they do and more than amazing.. you need to visit it and experience it to understand this review.. worth the time and money you put in.. the food is yum.. they make sure to get each and everything you want and always wearing that smile.. hospitality is out of the world.. amazed.. loved the place.. and want to go back again..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2021

Dear Ruchika ma'am & Family

Thank you so much ma'am for choosing Brijjawai for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us.

It is a matter of great delight for all of us to know that entire family have enjoyed and experienced our services. I wish to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful feedback you have shared for the team and our services.

Your generous compliments have been conveyed to the team and they are extremely happy to have been of assistance to you. This will motivate all our team members to continue in providing memorable experiences to our guests.

My team and I will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Brijjawai

Reviewed 13 November 2021 via mobile

Thank you so much for an awesome,outstanding,impeccable stay at Brij Jawai. We were touched by your hospitality and services.Bang on welcome we received. Thank you all- Naveen sir, Vikas sir, Sachin sir and special mention to Mohit sir and Pankaj sir who made our stay not only comfortable but very memorial as well. The lunch at our tent, the candle lit dinner at poolside with live folk music, the jungle safari with Sachin sir, the lip smacking cuisines and food was amazing. We had a once in a lifetime like experience, we would love to come back again and would recommend this for every traveller going to Jawai.

The ambience of the place was breathtaking; the support staff is well trained and prompt in service.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr Sanjeev & Family

Thank you so much for choosing Brijjawai for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us.

It is a matter of great delight for Mohit, Chef Vikas , Chef Naveen and Mr 'Sachin to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. I wish to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful feedback you have shared for the team and our services.

Myself and team will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Brijjawai

Reviewed 9 November 2021 via mobile

Beautiful property, excellent service by Mr Mohit , awesome food … any request catered by chef Navin, wonderful experience. Luxury at its best. Even the guide Mr Harshvardhan was superb, great leopard sighting and truly breathtaking off rod drivesThanks

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Brijjawai and I thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

It is delightful to know that you thought of our property to be stunning and hospitality to be incomparable. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for our staff and service. We greatly appreciate knowing we could contribute positively to your experience and we were able to create fond memories.

I am happy to note that Mohit, Chef Naveen were able to look after you during your meals and offered you delicious meals as per your choice.

Thank you for your kind appreciation for Harshwardhan. It has always been our utmost focus at Brijjawai to provide our valued guests with personalized service that meets the highest standards of hospitality.

I have conveyed your kind compliments to the entire team. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team to go the extra mile each time.

Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

This place was recommended by a friend and she praised it endlessly.Our expectations were already so high yet the Brij team didn’t fail to make our experience special from the time we arrived until the time we left.
The chefs Naveenji & Vikasji,the fnb team lead by Mohitji and Narayana & Ankush,housekeeping made sure that all our requests were fulfilled and each meal each meal experience was exceptional!
The naturalists Harsh & Karan were so insightful and made each safari thrilling making sure we not only spot leopards but also learn about them.

Special mention to the chefs for the Rajasthani thali which was so delicious.

Overall this place was magical and one of the most special trips too!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2021

Dear Ms. Niyami,

We are extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. I wish to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful feedback you have shared for the team and our services.

Reviewed 9 October 2021

Whomsoever is looking for a great gateaway,please chose this one!

Its a beautiful abode in natures lap! Jawai is known for land of leopards and this place has a rock which falls under territory of a leopard named Heera!

Whenever we travel,we are always remembered of home food and trust me ,this place being in the outskirts,right amidst rocks ,caters to excellent delicacies be it any cuisine!

Vikas has served us with mouth watering dishes and his head chef Navin has made sure that we get over fav bakery items!Thanks for the yummy pancake!

Mohit has been like a friend in arranging super surprise for my better half!I am thankful for such spectacular hospitality from Mohit-thanks for thst super mojito

Sachin has clicked good photos and helped us... and we likd the set up of dinner experiences given by the team to us by the rock,by the pool ,by the river

Thanks karan for adventourous safari!we spotted many leopards and a beautiful landscPed sunset!
Thanku pankaj for makin me create wonderful memories!hope to see u really soon...

Seven stars

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ms. Sweni K. Shah,

It is a matter of great delight for all of us to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. I wish to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful feedback you have shared for the team and our services.