1,596 results
All reviews great location full kitchen great apartment train station washing machine and dryer serviced apartment one bedroom apartment amazing views opera house great place to stay harbour bridge public transport home away from home business trip min walk easy access luna park
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Was a beautiful layout, definately got my money’s worth! It was hard to be able to meet up with friends due to being on different floors and they are not able to access ours but other than that it was amazing! Definitely would recommend !!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank beehurworth
Todd M, Online Reputation Team at Meriton Suites North Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear beehurworth,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community.

It is our pleasure to welcome you to Meriton Suites North Sydney on your recent travels.

Our premium accommodation truly offers more space and freedom to relax and unwind than a traditional hotel room, each oversized suite equipped with a gourmet kitchen and internal laundry.

For the safety and security of our guests, our swipe cards are only programed to access the assigned level, our friendly Guest Services team are more than happy to assist giving access to multiple floors or alternately please request for same floors prior to arrival.

Beehurworth, we do look forward to welcoming you back to Meriton Suites in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Amazing service from Mertion team during my 2-weeks long stay in Meriton, North Sydney. My colleagues and I were there for a business trip.

I have lodged a lost & found request during my stay for one of the access cards to my room and for my mobile phone. The great news is: I’ve found the access card and had returned it to the front desk, and I have also found my mobile phone. As it turns out, the card was misplaced within the apartment itself, and my mobile phone was not in the Meriton property.

They helped me through the stressful time, checked my room logs and the security, and ensuring that we have left no stones unturned during the search.

Special thanks to Joe, the night shift manager, for assisting my colleagues and I during our arrival in the wee hours of 28th of July, and enabling our smooth room transfers on the 29th. Joe had also given us plenty of great recommendations of cafes and places to visit, making our stay in Sydney pleasant and that much more enjoyable.

There were, however, some issues with the Wi-Fi connection in room 2505 on the last 2 days. Apart from that, my experience with Meriton has been amazing.

Highly recommend for business trips and leisure holiday.

They have amenities such as the 24-hours gym, swimming pool, hot tub and swimming pool that makes your stay very comfortable without compromising your healthy lifestyle.

Room tip: They have extra interesting amenities available for you, such as ghd hair straightener! Speak to the front desk to find out more.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Todd M, Online Reputation Team at Meriton Suites North Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear ccadriaan,

It has been our pleasure to accommodate you at Meriton Suites North Sydney for two wonderful weeks.

Our prime location allows our guests to explore and enjoy the many sights and sounds our beautiful city has to offer, located within walking distance from shops, restaurants and major attractions.

We understand that sometimes items may be misplaced, our friendly Guest Services team are available 24-hours should our guests require assistance throughout your stay. Your kind praises are appreciated and will be shared with the team, we know they will be delighted.

We are pleased you made the most of our resort style leisure facilities throughout your stay.

Ccadriaan, thank you once again, we do look forward to welcoming you back to Meriton Suites in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great location, home from home - really comfortable stay and great service. Handy to train. . Crisp clean facilities and I could have stayed a week . I have no more to say but that it is very very good and suited me very very well

Date of stay: July 2018

Dear Nalismiranda,

We are thrilled to read you found all the makings for a wonderful stay at Meriton Suites North Sydney and we do hope you were able to take some time to relax and unwind in our resort style leisure facilities throughout your stay.

A warm welcome awaits your next return Nalismiranda!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Great property. Rooms are very spacious, clean and well maintained. Staff were friendly and helpful. Close to the railway station and public transport hub. I recommend this property for people staying at North Sydney.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Todd M, Online Reputation Team at Meriton Suites North Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recommendation, we do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Well equipped, nice rooms (cool bedroom decor!) and extremely friendly staff.
Certainly a step up on the standard corporate rubbish you find in North Sydney.
I will happily rebook for future work trips.

Dear Niko_GoneTravelling,

It is our pleasure to accommodate you at Meriton Suites North Sydney on your recent business travels.

Our premium accommodation is ideal for business guests offering more space and freedom to relax and unwind than a traditional hotel room, each oversized suite equipped with a gourmet kitchen and internal laundry.

We do hope you were able to take advantage of our resort style indoor pool, spa, sauna and fitness centre throughout your stay.

Niko_GoneTravelling, we do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.