“Dinner Delight”

LB's Harbourview Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 787 Restaurants in North Sydney
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Had yet another great meal in LB's, quality is consistent and service is great, servings are plentiful, good wine list and not too expensive but who cares really, yo one live once. Thanks, impressed our interstate friends too.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The view is fantastic, as it is from everywhere in the hotel.
I found the service to be a little slow, and a little confused at times. I was offered someone else's breads, had to wait a while and then ask for pepper after my meal arrived, and the steak was good but nothing to be excited about.
I had 3 different waiters wait on me and none of them knew what the others had offered me or what I had ordered. They were friendly and accommodating but it just wasn't fantastic service as you would expect here. Prices were probably on par for the area, but I would have expected the dish to taste better.
Would still try my luck here again as the location and view is great.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I booked and ate in LB restaurant - food was very nice- well presented and well catered for- we had a great view of the harbour and across to the bridge

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Excellent food, great service. We had the three course meal and I cannot fault it. Everything was delicious

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I was a guest at the hotel and dined alone one evening in LBs restaurant. Enjoyed the complimentary bread as a starter and found that wines by the glass were good value, had salmon for main course. On a subsequent evening I came in late and just ordered the soup, which was excellent, and pleasantly surprised that the waiter remembered my favourite wine. Most enjoyable!