hotel is not meant for indians who go there with hope of indian veg food..
i went this hotel years back in hope and promise of veg food but what i got was huge disappointment i had to eat dal and rice for 4days they dont serve water while dining..
rooms were big good spacious and toilet also but far off rooms also scary path
i will just say indians dont go this hotel on recommendation of travel agent and seeing photos..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/North Male Atoll