Gili Lankanfushi(Lankanfushi)
US$1,652
US$1,120
HotelsClick
  • Free Breakfast
Raalhu Lodge(Himmafushi Island)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$30
Hotels.com
US$254
US$203
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$306/night.

Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives(Farukolhufushi Island)
US$437
US$155
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$253
US$94
US$1,094
US$225
US$154
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$362
US$294
Orbitz.com
3,318 results
All reviewswater sportsbeach bungalowshark feedingentertainment teamlagoon restaurantitalian restaurantspeed boatmain restaurantjet skibreakfast and dinnerscuba divingour honeymoonhalf boardbuggy servicewelcome drinkblue waterfish
Reviewed 20 November 2010

The second trip was as good as first. but this time i went with my wife and also with another couple. we had great time. the best part is the indian food they provide in the half board. awesome food and the taste is soooo much indian with lot of traditional items. The mini-bar inside the room was costly but was quite good to have a quick drink. they re-fill while we are away. the open bathroom was great expereince.

Dont miss the water jet scooter. We saw a giant sea turtle while we were scootering. it was unblievable and we were sooo lucky.

Enjoy and never miss this place. a piece of heaven placed in earth.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jaguar_kb
Reviewed 18 November 2010

I just got back from the maldives and Paradise Island resort yesterday. Since I saw this bad review below here I just felt like I needed to give my opinion.
I travelled to the Maldives with my mother as a surprise for her. I usually travel a lot, and I have seen many beautiful places around the world. This is by far the most beautiful!

The resort has got rooms around the island, and the view and beach can be very different around the island. So I assume the bad reviews written here are fom people who got to live in a bungalow with a bad location.
Anyway, if you are not satisfied with anything you can always ask the staff for room change or whatever you might need. We found them to be extremly helpful and service minded!

We did most of our dining at the Italian restaurant which is beautifuly located by the water. You can enjoy good food while you`re having a look at the reef sharks and other fish swimming by. It´s awesome! The staff at this restaurant was also fantastic!
I really left a piece of my heart on this island, and I will most definitly be back!

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 14 November 2010

Paradise Island is on a stunning atoll (as they all are!) It's certainly lovely to look at and the rooms/buildings were very nicely done, particularly the water bungalows.
My biggest issues were around food & drinks. We were disappointed to find that even water was to be paid for separately despite my husband and I being on an all inclusive deal. When it's $3 for a small bottle it really adds up. All drink prices were actually pretty high but that seems to be the case all over the Maldives.
Meals were actually good and there was a lot of choice though I found the huge buffet and dining area a little too much like a canteen. There was certainly no chance of a romantic meal!
Overall it's a nice place but maybe a bit too much like a beautiful, expensive holiday camp/Butlins for me...

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LondonPinksarah
Reviewed 13 November 2010

We stayed in Paradise Island Holiday resort for 3 days. The best thing about the resort is it's location. I will always remember the spot where sea meets the shore from both sides. The sight of clear blue sea along with pure white sand is simply breathtaking.

The resort is very well maintained with all of the cottages facing the sea along with a number of water villas. We were staying in the southside of the resort where waves are curbed, and so it is more or less still water. Besides, since this is far off from the restaurant and water sports center, we had to walk daily for 6-8 kms daily. So, if you are planning to stay here, make sure that you ask for a cottage near the restaurant.

The Water sports activities arranged at the resort are good. We had taken a super deluxe room on half board, ie breakfast and dinner buffet included. The spread is quite good, but we found the timings for breakfast and dinner a little odd. Restaurant is open for breakfast from 7:30 am to 9:30 am, and dinner from 7:30 to 9. But if reach the restaurant late, may be by 8:30, most of the dishes would've got over.

Resort and facilities are very expensive. You are charged from anything to everything starting from using Wifi in the Lounge to any of the amenities there. They did provide 3 bottles of mineral water for free though. Water sports activities are costly. You are charged around 45$ per activity. But there are packages for couples which is a little less expensive. There are no utilities or medical shop available in the resort, and my advice is to pack up as much stuff as you expect you would need there.

Staff is a disgrace on such an awsome place, to say the least. I found the guys managing Watersports center, Reception and Restaurant to be arrogant, and not helpful in general. Housekeeping staff were an exception though.

Overall, it was a vacation to cherish, despite the efforts (or lack of it) of resort staff.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank parvathyls
Reviewed 2 November 2010

Having been to this Island 3 years ago it didn't disappoint us again! The Staff at the resort are so friendly and helpful, the food is fantastic with such a choice for every taste. We took our twins boys when they were 10 and worried alot about the negative reviews, but what a beautiful time we had.
We all enjoyed the snorkelling just off the jetty. It is an amazing place to snorkell. Everyday was different. You do have to make your own entertainment as there is little on the Island but a totally beautiful place to just relax it truely is paradise!
The Spa is excellent too we stayed for 2 weeks on both occasions and never got bored! Beware it does spoil you for future holidays nothing yet has quite compared to this beautiful Island there was one major things that we noticed and that was the rate at which the Island has errodid, the sea level is now up to the main Bar area which isn't shown in the tour operators brochures it still shows how it was 3 years ago.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family