All reviews single room lots of parking town centre recommend staying here few minutes walk small hotel cooked breakfast breakfast was excellent family room within easy walking distance breakfast room three nights full irish breakfast yogurt harbour pubs ireland
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! We came here for our honeymoon and they gave us a surprise when we arrived. The views the rooms offer are beautiful as well. If I came back, I would stay here again! Thank you for the great experience!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The staff were friendly and helpful but that is about the only nice thing I can say about the place. We paid top dollar for a motel that is not much more than a backpackers. Unfortunately for us the Dingle Adventure Race was on the day we were there so accomodation was in high demand and they charged well over what they usually charge. As I write this review I am in a 5 star motel that I basically paid the same price for. The room and dinning room needed a real good clean paint peeling from the bathroom walls patched up holes in the wall no air con or a fan it’s basically backpackers or hostel type accommodation. I rarely write a bad review but I was so disappointed in this stay I feel compelled to do so.

1  Thank Peter V
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

beds are
comfy, great location, great view and staff was very friendly and accommodating! the breakfast was good but the showers need updating. close to fishing excursions and pubs, short drive to beautiful beaches and hiking. loved Dingle Harbour...would stay there again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We choose this accomadation after looking at Trip Advisor. Don't be fooled by the photos!!
On arrival the weeds were already growing through the paving on the approach to the door which was just the start. We checked in and was directed to our room. Oh dear! it was dark, depressing and just horrid! The numbers on the doors were about a foot tall and real cheap and tacky looking. then we opened the door, it was a hot day and we went to open the window which was horrid it was a UPVC window that did not open properly and the unit had failed so the glass was full of condendation. The double bed was shocking! in fact that shocking we slept on the singles that were also in the room. The matress had absolutely no life left in it. The furniture was cheap and poor quality and as for the bathroom. The shower had mould in it. The control was missing from the shower and the cubicle was held together with tape. The fittings were going rusty and there was even rust on the central heating radiators.
Sadly we had to lift the bed as we dropped something on the floor. Under the bed .......well god only knows when that was last cleaned, it was disgusting!
On to breakfast. My partner ordered Porridge with Baileys (It's on the menu!) but they had no Baileys. Service was so slow some other guests just got up and left. The food wasn't great and my egg looked like it had been kept warm in the oven for ages it was like rubber! The staff served the food wearing sports wear (trackies and trainers) hardly appropriate.
This place needs an awful lot of money spending on it. It is very noisy, the walls and doors are paper thin. It needs a thorough cleaning, some carpet, new curtains that haven't faded in the sun, new beds,Some uniformed staff and a cook! Even the skirting boards have rust marks on them from the nails used to hold them in place.
For goodness sake choose somewhere else to stay.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dorothy G
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We booked our room last minute and we're so happy we chose Dingle Harbour Lodge. Friendly staff, clean rooms and a great breakfast made our stay worthwhile. It's also a quick walk to Dingles best sights.