“Healthy food and indulgent treats”
Review of Avoca Cafe

Avoca Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Malahide
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Love coming here to walk the castles ground and getting healthy salads or a slice of cake with my coffee. I recommend the minted pea salad and the quinoa beet salad. The food is always great there's a huge range of country style food like sweet and savoury pies and tarts. There's something for everyone. It's family friendly but can get very busy, especially on Sundays.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Good selection of food items
Had a cheesecake which was amazing
The ladies manning the cafe are polite and helpful

Reviewed 29 September 2016

The gentleman behind the hot food bar was very unfriendly and snobby. He obviously dislikes American tourists. He never smiled, or acted friendly in any way. The food was good, but after the way we were treated , I lost my appetite.

1  Thank Rocketfirered61
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We had a great lunch in this cafe. I had the very hearty and filling beef bourguignon with fluffy mash potato. But lots of lighter dishes are available. Everything is organic and sourced locally.

Not to sure about the prices as my cousin paid, but looked reasonable on the menu.

We bought cakes for later and I had the salt caramel chocolate tart. One of the finest patisserie I have ever tasted. Outstanding!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Great place. Great food. Freshly prepared really tasty. Range of food will suit adults and kids as well.