“Wow ! Wow ! Wow !”

Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2016

What a fantastic restaurant. Great atmosphere, wonderful staff and the food is excellent. Their Penne Positana is possibly the best bowl of pasta I have ever had and this is coming from someone who has holidayed exclusively in Italy for the past 7 years. A wonderful experience and we will definitely be back

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Visited with friends from Wales over for the rugby. All excellent and would certainly recommend to anyone. Have also been here before with big group and again service was excellent.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I had the calamari for starter which was good!!! My partner had the prawns starter which she really enjoyed!!! I had a chicken with wild mushroom and roast potatoes it was great I loved the sauce!!!! The waiter was very friendly

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

That's Amore is a regular treat in our family! The Chili prawn starter is amazing! We just love this place. The Service is warm and welcoming. Very good value for money. We just had breakfast there for the first time. Nothing was left on the plate!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Great menu, delicious food, been there a few times and planing to go back till I try every singe thing on the menu. It's a lovely small restaurant with friendly staff. For any Italian food lovers I strongly advice going there. :)