“Lovely restaurant, lovely foos”
Review of That's Amore

That's Amore
Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in Malahide
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Just had a fantastic meal with my wife. We'd the prawns and the best garlic bread I've ever had to start, and both had the seafood linguine from the specials board for the main and thoroughly enjoyed it.

The restaurant is small but has a lovely welcoming feel about it. The staff were very friendly and attentive.

We've lived in malahide for 7 years and never eaten here, but we'll be back without question.

1  Thank Johnny H

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Yes there are fancier and of course more expensive restaurants in Malahide but none that can better offer the perfect combination of excellent friendly service and atmosphere that compliments the tasty food on offer at That's Amore. A cordial friendly atmosphere greets everyone from business people to family parties. As a regular at this establishment I have never been disappointed and highly recommend it to my family and friends. The menu offers a nice range of offerings but nothing is too much trouble. I recommend you always check out the creative "specials" on offer and do not leave without trying the ice cream. Owner run, you can tell they (all the staff) care as much about regulars as tourist visitors. You will not be disappointed, good food, good value, good atmosphere offered with a smile means an excellent experience. A little piece of Italy in Malahide.

1  Thank paulcdwyer
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Have dinner in this place with my family. Lovely atmosphere, food was really good. Staff was really friendly
The kids meal included main food juice and ice cream kid was really happy
Definitely will back in That's Amore

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Went for meal with friends on Saturday night. Being coeliac I am very wary of where I go. Absolutely no way you should be wary of That's Amore. Food fantastic and staff were very attentive to all our needs - well done and thanks for making our night!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Have been going to that's amore for years with my mam, the foods always great,good atmosphere,nice staff and reasonably priced. Good spot for locals as it's not overrun by tourists even at busy times.