“Never fails”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I first went to Marios maybe ten years ago with my friend because she recommended it and her family was only getting pizzas from here.
And now every time we are in Malahide which is quiet often we always end up in here.
I love thin base pizza and lots of toppings, and this is what you get in Marios, good size pizza and a generous amount of toppings.
I love Bianca is my favorite pizza out of all...

Enjoy pizza lovers and Italian food...

1  Thank Lidia A

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Ate here as a group of four, my wife and I both had buffalo cheese pizza the night before the Dublin Rock and Roll half Marathon. Quality was good, taste was excellent, service was good. Price was reasonable.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Service was prompt and quick, nice waitresses. Pizza was delicious so fresh and my friend had chips and chicken also lovely. Overall would recommend this as was very affordable & nice food/

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Cheap and cheerful...great value for money...family run and home cooking....perfect for budget conscious travellers...perfect location....

Reviewed 5 June 2016

My sister and I dropped in here for a quick bite to eat and were pleasantly surprised at good the pizza was.