“Tasty”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

A cosy little place to eat, pizza is lovely and fresh, staff are very friendly and helpful is recommending dishes. Child friendly. Not many tables so fills up really quickly at dinner time.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

A great place to get a hamburger or pizza. We met many locals who frequented Marios. It is small and informal but a good value for your money. The servers were very friendly too.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I first went to Marios maybe ten years ago with my friend because she recommended it and her family was only getting pizzas from here.
And now every time we are in Malahide which is quiet often we always end up in here.
I love thin base pizza and lots of toppings, and this is what you get in Marios, good size pizza and a generous amount of toppings.
I love Bianca is my favorite pizza out of all...

Enjoy pizza lovers and Italian food...

1  Thank Lidia A
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Ate here as a group of four, my wife and I both had buffalo cheese pizza the night before the Dublin Rock and Roll half Marathon. Quality was good, taste was excellent, service was good. Price was reasonable.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Service was prompt and quick, nice waitresses. Pizza was delicious so fresh and my friend had chips and chicken also lovely. Overall would recommend this as was very affordable & nice food/