“My pizza place (going for 20 years, I don't own/run it)”
Review of Marios

Marios
Ranked #39 of 59 Restaurants in Malahide
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is my pizza place. I've been going here since I was 11 (wow over 20 years). I've moved away from this village about 10 years ago and still I regularly make the pilgrimage to Mario's. The place is lovely, staff is always really friendly.
Not the best place to go with young children (no baby changing), but that still doesn't stop us.
Pizza is fantastic (I won't go for anything else), my other half will generally try everything else, so pasta dishes are lovely, specials are usually great. The do or did a spicy ribs with fancy mashed potato for a while and it nearly tempted me away from pizza.
The atmosphere is lovely, a real family feel to the restaurant.

1  Thank Brian H

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

A cosy little place to eat, pizza is lovely and fresh, staff are very friendly and helpful is recommending dishes. Child friendly. Not many tables so fills up really quickly at dinner time.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

A great place to get a hamburger or pizza. We met many locals who frequented Marios. It is small and informal but a good value for your money. The servers were very friendly too.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I first went to Marios maybe ten years ago with my friend because she recommended it and her family was only getting pizzas from here.
And now every time we are in Malahide which is quiet often we always end up in here.
I love thin base pizza and lots of toppings, and this is what you get in Marios, good size pizza and a generous amount of toppings.
I love Bianca is my favorite pizza out of all...

Enjoy pizza lovers and Italian food...

1  Thank Lidia A
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Ate here as a group of four, my wife and I both had buffalo cheese pizza the night before the Dublin Rock and Roll half Marathon. Quality was good, taste was excellent, service was good. Price was reasonable.