2,402 results
All reviews gulfstream restaurant dunes bar residents lounge relaxation room sea water gulf stream restaurant welcome drink salt water relaxation area turn down service walnut bread inchydoney island on arrival nespresso machine crab claws main restaurant beautiful beach
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Stayed in Hotel last weekend for two nights. From the time of arrival to check out, everything about this hotel was excellent. The staff were so friendly and helpful, the food was delicious both in the Restaurant and in Dune's Pub, the Spa was so relaxing and the suite accommodation was out of this world. The suites have been newly decorated and I didn't want to leave. Would recommend this hotel to all.

Room Tip: Every room has a view of the ocean. There is no such thing as a bad room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Inchydoney, Owner at Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much for this high praise - we are thrilled. I am delighted you were able to experience the new suites... we are really happy with them and cannot wait to show them off to our guests!

We hope to welcome you back to West Cork again in the future,

regards

Reviewed 15 March 2018

From our arrival time to our departure, we we were met with the the best hospitality anyone could ask for. Everything from the bar, spa and breakfast and of course the staff in reception was just so helpful . I know so many people who plan to visit this haven. Don't hesitate it is just perfect to recharge the batteries.

Room Tip: Lovely balcony views
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback. We love hearing all the good things that our guests enjoy about the hotel!

We hope we can welcome you back again in the future,

kind regards

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Had a 3 day break here with the hubby. A warm welcome at reception, taken to our lovely sea view balconied room, whixh was clean amd comfy, had a problem with the heating (407) which was quickly fixed and were also given a electric radiator too.
Lovely Elemis toiletries, made my skin lovely and soft...... If only i limed its smell!! Too antibacterial for me but never mind.
Food same as last time we were here, tasty, hot and plenty of it, you wont go hungry here!!
Lovely pool, steamroom, sauna.. And for me a small gym was very welcome to use.
Staff all very helpful, couldn't do enough for us. Shame more hotels weren't as nice.
We were lucky with weather as week before was heavy snow!!
Looking forward to our next visit. Xx

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Maxine

We especially love to hear from our regular guests! I am delighted that you chose to visit us for a 3rd time! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back for your 4th trip soon!

Kind regards

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is overlooking one of the best beaches in Ireland but what really stood out for us is the outstanding customer care. The staff here are just amazing. Every single member of staff that we encountered were friendly, polite and extremely helpful. If only every hotel had staff like this team! There was nothing that wasn't too much trouble.

The room was very clean and well presented. We had a balcony room overlooking the sea and the view was breathtaking. Bed was really comfortable and big. Best thing for me the toiletries were Elemis products... my favourite!

We had food from the bar and it didn't disappoint. The fish and chips is a massive portion and tasty out. This hotel will make sure your well feed! The breakfast was equally delicious and made better with the beautiful sea views.

What did we go to Inchydoney for... a relaxing Spa break. The spa has a really nice pool with many different features including jet streams, jacuzzi, current pool etc. The spa also has a sauna and eucalyptus steam room. We had a seawater muscle relaxing bath and a milk and honey bath. These were so relaxing and I would highly recommend these Spa treatments.

Overall a great hotel with top class service and really nice extra touches. We will definitely return....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you Lyndsey for your great comments. It sounds like you enjoyed many aspects of the hotel. I have circulated your comments for the rest of the team to enjoy.

We do hope to see you in West Cork very soon again,

regards

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I had the pleasure of staying here in August of 2017 and was absolutely thrilled with the time I spent here. Stunning view of the ocean and not to mention incredibly kind staff. I had the pleasure of talking with Brenden during my stay there and he was incredibly kind and accommodating. Brenden recommended some things to check on in the nearby town of Clonakilty and I was surprised to discover it's the birthplace of Irish patriot Michael Collins. I would highly recommended staying at Inchydoney Island Lodge and Spa. We didn't want to return home to California after our stay in Ireland and the experience here was one of the many highlights of our wonderful vacation. Thanks again Brenden!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mikeyp8685

Thank you for your lovely comments - I am delighted that you chose Inchydoney as part of your Irish vacation. I have passed your review to Brendan - he says to say Hi :)

We hope we might see you in Ireland and West Cork again in the future - we would love to welcome you back.

Kind regards