Free cancellation until 28/07
US$199
US$160
Hotels.com
Shannon Springs Hotel(Shannon)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$83
Priceline
Balally House B&B(Shannon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Dromoland Castle Hotel(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
US$1,437
Preferred Hotels
1,203 results
All reviewsparking lotshannon airportrental carshort walknext morningyour luggageearly morningconvenient locationthe pubbeds were comfortablelate flightflight homebit datedlast nightstayed one nightan overnight staybunratty castle
Reviewed 3 December 2015

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
louiseohara, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

The main attraction of this hotel is its proximity to the airport, but it's main downside is also it's proximity to the airport, (if you wish to sightsee it's a little out of the way)
For the weary traveller you can literally stumble out of the airport and lay your head on a big soft fluffy pillow ten minutes later.
An older hotel but nicely renovated with some of the charm retained. Large rooms with big baths and good amenities.
A warm inviting restaurant and pub with traditional Irish fare will make for a full tummy when your head hits that fluffy pillow.
Good value for your money with a great breakfast and helpful staff.
All that needs fixing (from a pilot's point of view), is the weather!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve A
louiseohara, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

I certainly wish there was something we could do to fix this weather!

I hope that you will stay with us again whenever you are flying back in to Shannon Airport.

Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

Our family of 6 spent the night at Park Inn the night before our early transatlantic flight home. We were unimpressed when we drove up but were pleasantly surprised when we entered the hotel. It's very nice, clean, and cheerfully decorated for Christmas. The staff was incredibly helpful and cheerful. It is really convenient to have a 2 minute walk to Departures at Shannon Airport! We highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank yardbirddebbie

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your response and for your 5 star rating.

You will have to forgive us for our exterior appearance at the moment as we are trying to paint the hotel. However the weather have not been kind to us so it is taking longer than expected.

It is always great to receive such positive feedback regarding our team members - they really are a great team and I am very proud to work with such great people.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel whenever you are in the Shannon area in the future.

Reviewed 27 November 2015

The location is great for early morning travel because you can walk across a parking lot to the airport. The room was only ok. It could've been cleaner but it did the job. The front staff was friendly. I was able to print off my boarding passes at the two computers that were available. I would only stay at this hotel if you need to be close to the airport. Otherwise, I would stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer D
louiseohara, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review.

We are delighted that you found our location to be ideal for the airport. I am sorry that you were disappointed with your room and I will address your comments with our team here today.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel whenever your travels take you back to the Shannon area.

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed over night in the Park Inn on our way to the Big Apple. We got the typical bland welcome of a multi national hotel. The bedroom was clean and modern and functional. Thumbs up for having 3 of everything in a triple. The food in the bar was good however the chairs were far lower than the table so eating was awkward at best. After a good nights sleep we descended upon the breakfast room. This is where SERIOUSLY comes in. The most important meal in any hotel experience is your last. As an ex general manager of numerous hotels I can't believe how difficult you make it for the clients. After negotiating the buffet I approached the hot buffet I put in my toast pressed the leaver helped my self to warmish bacon & eggs took my plate to the table and went back for my toast and waited and waited until a manager pointed out a timer on the toaster. Eventually I sat to my Luke warm bacon & eggs and then looked around my table for butter? After checking the buffet the manager then directed me towards the cold buffet display where presto the butter was. SERIOUSLY get a grip and watch the people. You have the Shannon catering college on your door step put 20 of them in there for breakfast with no staff presence and watch the mayhem unfold through your cctv. On check out we were asked how was our stay? OK I said to an uninterested manager. In the time we spent here I counted 6 guys in suits and 2 staff. On a positive note I had 2 excellent Irish coffees in the bar. As a hotel I would expect you to have SOPs in place However the presentation of the Irish coffees was different. SERIOUSLY take a look at your breakfast.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 31belman13
louiseohara, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2015

Dear Guest,

I sincerely wish to apologise for your disappointment with our breakfast offering and display and we will review the presentation and layout of our buffet. It was also disappointing to read that you did not receive a warm welcome on arrival as we place a big emphasis on guest arrival.

I hope that you will return and stay with us in the future when we will ensure that you will have a very enjoyable stay with us.