Beara Coast Hotel(Castletownbere)
US$172
US$306
US$260
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$343/night.

Towers Hotel(Glenbeigh)
US$187
Ring of Kerry Hotel(Cahersiveen)
US$172
2,320 results
All reviewswoodland villaswalking trailstennis courtsoutdoor jacuzzithermal suitethe main hotelhotel facilitiesself cateringrelaxing breakfairy housesgames roomgreat facilitiesfamily holidaybar foodkenmare bayold world charmring of kerry
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Parknasilla Resort & Spa is located in Sneem, just 23 miles from Killarney. ... Kenmare is 13 miles from Parknasilla Resort & Spa, and Dingle is 28 miles from the property. Top quality hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Generalmanagerpark, General Manager at Parknasilla Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear AlanGeraldine

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Parknasilla Resort and Spa. I am delighted that you enjoyed our fantastic spa and hot tub as well as our superb location. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all of the staff here. They will be as happy as I am that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Ruth O’ Sullivan

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We had a great time at this resort, it was five star all the way! and I hope to get back there at some point in the future. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The food was gorgeous and the views were spectacular.

1  Thank 537mair

Dear 537mair

I am so delighted to read your review and to hear what a wonderful time you had with us here at Parknasilla Resort & Spa. It really feels like you had an amazing time with us here and enjoyed all of the facilities on offer to you including the food offering, spectacular views. I agree with you the views and scenery that we are blessed to be surrounded by are easily some of the best in Ireland. I am glad that you enjoyed them so much.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back to Parknasilla again in the near future.

Ruth O' Sullivan General Manager

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Excellent hotel and staff as always. Only let down was an uncomfortable mattress on one side of the bed this year. Otherwise we were extremely satisfied with our stay. Food is great and good value in the bar. We will be back.

1  Thank shaneb741

Dear shaneb741

Let me start by thanking you on my own behalf and on behalf of all the staff here at Parknasilla. It really is wonderful to read what a fantastic time you had with us here at the resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay especially the friendly staff, food offering and the bar area. I am sorry you were not happy with the mattress and I will speak to the team in realtion to this. Thank you for your feedback​

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back to Parknasilla at some stage in the future

Ruth O' Sullivan

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Wonderful weekend of unwinding before the Christmas madness. Lovely location with breathtaking walks and scenery. Charming staff. Lovely food and the added guest (a little robin) at breakfast was a must for young and old.

Dear jamescB1816OT

Thank you so much for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I was delighted to read that you had a wonderful time and seemed to enjoy all of the facilities including the accommodation, location, scenery and walks and of course our little resident robin.

We are very lucky to be located in such a beautiful location surrounded by some of the most breath taking scenery by the famous Kenmare Bay.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not so distant future

Ruth O' Sullivan

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Excellent stay yet again. Highly recommended and most enjoyable! Woul definitely recommend as an ideal get away,beautiful walks and tranquil atmosphere. Location ideal for a relaxing break with sumptuous surroundings.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear margaretbL9646UM

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Parknasilla Resort and Spa. I am delighted that you enjoyed the beautiful walks, tranquil atmosphere and the fantastic location. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all of the staff here. They will be as happy as I am that you enjoyed your stay.

Ruth O’ Sullivan