“Xmas party”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, service was great, 6 of us all had different mains and everyone was very pleased!
Food was hot and massive portions

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Have been here several times over the years as a group, family and couple. The restaurant is well equipped to deal with large groups. Service is swift, food is always exceptional and staff are very accommodating. However parking nearby can be a nightmare! Food is a little but on the expensive side however portions are huge and they are happy to box up left overs to take home. Great menu with plenty of variety. We found the restaurant to be cold the past two visits although this wouldn't deter us from not visiting again!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely meal here with a friend in January. We had starters, mains, dessert & coffee. The food was great, really delicious. The service was also great. Very nice staff. I'd highly recommend it BUT....oh my goodness will ye please turn on the heat!! It was so cold in there!!!!! FREEZING!!!!!

1  Thank Bananarama2000
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Had dinner here last night with my husband and two adult children. We all had different mains and they were all really good. I had the sirloin steak and it was one of the best steaks I have eaten. Was really surprised when I read the negative reviews as I have eaten here lots of times and have always found the food and the service great and last night was the same. Would have nothing negative to say about any of my visits here.

4  Thank Brenda D
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Ate here several times, highly recommend the steak on the stone....it's fab!!! Good food at reasonable price :)

2  Thank aoifej619