All reviews wedding reception served promptly galway city family wedding would highly recommend this hotel hot breakfast lovely atmosphere reception area lovely hotel spacious room both nights family room breakfast was excellent clement receptionist ireland
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

The meadow court hotel is a little gem of a hotel located approx 20 minutes from galway city! Very clean, quiet country Hotel. Ate in their recently refurbished restaurant and the food is just excellent. The staff are very friendly and professional. Will return in the future!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
MeadowCourtHotel, Front Office Manager at Meadow Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on your recent stay with us at the Meadow court hotel, on behalf of all the Management & staff thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

This was my third visit after two very happy experiences..... but I was let down big time! Upon my arrival I was kept waiting while the receptionist dealt with two phone calls : I was obviously not a priority as I was a "captive guest". When I was eventually given my key and made my way to the second floor in the lift I had to literally(!) climb over huge black bags to access my room. Once there I couldn't access the internet so I went back down to reception. I was told that someone would reboot the system. 15 minutes later when I enquiried again I was told that there had been some confusion and that it would be sorted. Success! I had to request a further reboot later but it was done. Next morning I was all but scalded in the shower... the thermostat was clearly not working. I phoned reception, my hair dripping with shampoo and they sent up a young man who fiddled around and eventually restored the temperature to a bearable one! He apologised profusely and said that he would need to contact a plumber as there was obviously a problem with the thermostat. When I reported these issues on my departure ( which took an age as incoming calls once again took precedence over departing guests) i was given a very rehearsed apology and that was it. So very disappointed!

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write your review Noreen, we are concerned that you did not entirely enjoy your experience this time at the Meadow Court Hotel. For this I apologise and wonder would you be able to contact us by telephone so that we can discuss your review further. Honest feedback and communication from our guests is what helps us deliver the best service we can, and I assure you, you're indeed a valued guest as are all our guests.
Looking forward to hearing from you in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I recently booked a 40th birthday party in this hotel and cannot say how pleased I was with the level of service and attention we all got during our time at the Hotel. Clement was so professional in arranging a fabulous room for our private party, decorations and cake were not a bother. The food was fabulous, plentiful and service was so good. The staff were so attentive and then Clement arranged for reserved seating in the bar so our group could continue to enjoy the relaxing evening listening to lovely live music. The decor in the private dining room was amazing and classy, light and modern but still welcoming.

Nothing was too much, drinks round included on my tab, cake collected the next day. Really enjoyed the experience, many of the group travelled from Kerry and were thrilled to be able to relax and enjoy the GAA on TV too.

Well done to all involved, we will be back for sure

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
MeadowCourtHotel, Front Desk at Meadow Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

We are thrilled to hear how much you all enjoyed the 40th birthday celebrations. Quality food, service and value are what this hotel is all about. You all deserve the very best on such a momentous occasion and we thank you all most sincerely for sharing it with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future

Fiona
Reception

Reviewed 22 August 2016

stayed here for two night with my husband and my parents, staff were excellent and very helpful. Breakfast was very good all cooked food very hot and fresh. rooms were large and beds comfortable. Friday night the bar was quiet, two piece band there on Saturday night again cant complain. overall a great hotel, would go again. My mother had a fall when we were out sightseeing and the staff were very good offering tea, bottled water and advised if she needed anything during the night to contact them at reception.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on your recent stay with us at the Meadow court hotel, we hope your mother is feeling better after her fall and on behalf of all the Management & staff thank you for your kind words,and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel is very nice food was lovely aswell.Hotel in general was very clean with friendly staff.
Reason I'm giving it 3 stars is we had no towels on our last night not even a small hand towel for drying our hands after using the bathroom. I contacted front desk and they said the delivery truck had broken down and won't have them in till the morning. To my surprise they didn't even have some incase of emergency. They did send up dressing gowns to use as towels after a shower.
On our last morning we went down for breakfast a little later than our usual time roughly 10am breakfast is till 10:30am.and I found that most of the tables had been stripped of tableware.so the waitress made up a table for us also there was no breakfast bowls out all the jugs for juice where empty. After we had our cereals we got a menu for the hot breakfast. I Noticed the chef standing at the door looking to see how many people where sitting down. When I got my full Irish I felt it was thrown together in a hurry. My egg didn't look like it was full cooked.my son got pancakes for the 3 morning's on the first he got 2 on the second he got 3 and on the final morning he got just 1. Looks to me the chef was in a hurry to go. There was still people coming down for breakfast by 10.30 .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
MeadowCourtHotel, Manager at Meadow Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you David for taking the time to review our Hotel, We Truly value the opinion of our guests and on behalf of Management & Staff we apologise that we did not meet your expectations with breakfast. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission, We have addressed the issue with your sons breakfast, and spoken to the chef and waiting staff in question. We have also spoken to the linen company and they have assured us that this incident will not happen again.
I would love to have the opportunity to speak to you , so please ask for me directly (Danny) we hope too see you again in the future and wish you and your family the very best