“Fantastic for a coffee”
Review of Jackie's Cafe

Jackie's Cafe
Ranked #36 of 110 Restaurants in Dundalk
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Came here this morning have to say it's a beautiful little place. Staff are very friendly and excellent service. I dropped my spoon and just when I picked it up one of the staff was over with a new one very sharp eye. They have an excellent menu not to much on it. Can't fault this place one bit coffees are beautiful well worth a visit and very reasonable price for what you get. 5 stars.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

It's probably the only place I eat lunch in with my 3 boys in dundalk at lunch time when my boys are on holidays off school, I love it ,I really do menu amazing, the girls are so helpful nothing is a problem they always do a curry pot chips and chicken for my 3 boys I always have the club sandwich AMAZING I love it the price and value is fantastic super speed in serving u ,I just can't tell enough people about it had my mum there this week loved it .

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Ate here many times, the food is excellent. Everything is fresh and menu varies daily. Value for money you cant get anything better in Dundalk.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Went here due to recommendation & we weren't disappointed.

I ordered of the specials getting a quiche with Chips, my partner got an Hawaiian toasted sambo. Both were lovely. Will 100% be returning, only downside is found the tables were very close together.

1  Thank Dundalk84
Reviewed 5 January 2017

wen't in on tue for one of the daily specials.lovely food and great value.great service from friendly helpfull staff and also serves great coffee what more do you need.