Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
US$114
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$106
PricelineUS$115
Hotels.comUS$114
eDreamsUS$108
All reviews great town centre location highly recommended hotel beautiful bar early hours gorgeous hotel rooms are clean brilliant staff stayed here for nights business trip lovely meal front of house poached eggs comfortable bed excellent stay dundalk town last weekend couldn't do enough
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2021 via mobile

Should and could be much better!! So much room for improvement. Beautiful bar and lounge but service and food not good with dirty meunus. Chicken wings were dry and shrivelled up, absolutely tasteless. Asked for an Aperol Spritz but it came as a Campari Spritz. When I questioned the bar staff was it an Aperol Spritz they said it definitely was. They then asked me was I sure I'd ordered the Aperol one, I said it was. Turned out they actually had no Aperol
and then tried to make me look stupid. Ps....felt sorry for great singer/musician playing in front bar whos night along with everyone else's was spoiled by a group of drunken stags who turned it into a karaoke night for their entertainment. We then left and won't be back.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Louise Mc Elwain, Marketing at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear your stay wasn't enjoyable for you.

Since reading your comment we have done extra training with new staff and we have had a new bar menu go live. We do hope you stay with us again,

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 27 October 2021

I enjoyed a 3 night stay in a spacious contemporary decorated room with a comfortable bed & great blackout curtains which ensured I wasn’t awoken too early in the morning.
No hotel information provided in the room, apparently due to COVID! An A4 laminate sheet with essential information would suffice.

The bathroom was below par with black mould and dirty grout, one ply toilet paper, undersized bath towels & a toilet seat lid which wouldn’t stay up due to the protruding shelf above. The shower head was clogged up but was very quickly replaced when I notified the staff.

Breakfast was disappointing with no fresh fruit available & no choice of teas. Staff were very friendly if a bit forgetful at times. I was very envious of my friends, staying at the nearby Fairways Hotel, when I saw the fabulous breakfast on offer there.

I invited a couple of friends to dine with me on Saturday evening. We thoroughly enjoyed the wood fired Pizza; probably the best Pizza I’ve ever had! No wine list offered; we were just asked what wine we would like!

Bearing in mind the great town centre location, future guests should consider that this hotel hosts parties, weddings etc., resulting in revellers returning noisily to their rooms in the early hours!
Maybe the hotel would consider setting aside a ‘quiet’ wing for non-partying guests.

To conclude, I had a very enjoyable stay in the Imperial Hotel where the friendliness and helpfulness of staff outweighed the negatives mentioned above.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Mavbe
Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights . I found the staff very nice and helpful . The hotel was nicely decorated and the food was great . It was quiet noisy on the sat night but that's to be expected in a city central location . The room was really nice and comfortable and spacious. The only complaint I have is that the room wasnt cleaned once . My husband asked twice on the 3rd day and they still didnt do the room . We had to replace towels and toiletries ourselves . There were stains on the carpet in the room also .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2021

Myself and my son had a gorgeous lunch in the Ivy eating area yesterday. The waitresses were lovely and so helpful. The food was really tasty and the atmosphere was great. I’d definitely recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

We recently stayed here on a business trip and were very impressed with the service and hospitality. The rooms are very comfy and cosy and the food in the roof top terrace is very high quality. I recommend the beef short ribs, they are amazing! The hotel is located in the centre close to many shops. The breakfast is also very good. We will definitely be coming back in the future.

Room tip: They have free parking facilities on site.
Trip type: Travelled on business