“Lovely cafe and view of the water”
Review of Cafe acqua

Cafe acqua
Ranked #47 of 111 Restaurants in Dundalk
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Spacious but cute cafe and friendly service. Really good coffee and delicious scones loved the orange ones. Relaxing atmosphere and not rushed. Bustling with locals.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Was there for late lunch. Nice pleasant surroundings overlooking the sea. Staff friendly & efficient. Rustic style wooden tables with nautical theme running through the place. I had quiche which was tasty but €8.50 for that with a very small salad garnish & tiny bit of coleslaw I think was a bit steep! In most places I think you'd get chips or a proper side salad for that price. However it was tasty, came quickly. Americano coffee was what I ordered but what I got tasted & looked more like filter coffee. I would go back as I liked the place, food & staff. It's in a lovely location overlooking the water. I Just think prices for what you get are a bit on the high side!

1  Thank Paula L
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Cute cafe on the Main Street of Blackrock facing the beach. We ate here several times and enjoyed everything. Food was delicious and the owner Antoinette and her staff are very friendly. Highly recommend this cafe!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

always fab, but today's salad was to die for !! peri peri chicken salad, just try it, and had goats cheese mmmm yummy, top class x

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Loved this café! It had lovely food and a relaxing atmosphere! If your looking for lunch I'm Blackrock I'd defiantly suggest here!