All reviewsa large family roomthe ground floorpoached eggsbreakfast buffetself servicelovely hotelbar foodtea and coffeehot foodcounty wicklowfirst morningwould stay againnet curtainsstaff were lovelytown centreone night staywould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Lovely hotel with immaculate clean and comfortable rooms.
Staff very good and welcoming.
The breakfast was spectacular, definitely one of the best I have ever had. Top marks.
Ideal location for exploring the east coast of Ireland

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights it was great staff where so so friendly and both of us staying had dietary requirements that the hotel helped with a meals and it's a great location too and nice friendly feel to it will deff be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Clean and tidy. Well connected to scenic spots. Extremely happy and helpful staff. Delicious dinner. Suitable for strict vegetarians too. Customizer option available too :) Enjoyed my stay. Good value for money.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The staff are amazing. So kind. My father is in his 80s and booked rooms for 3 nights for various visitors coming for my mum’s funeral. In the end we only needed some of the rooms in some if the nights. My father forgot to inform about the cancellations due to all his stress but the hotel very kindly took care of it.
On the evening before the ceremony we also warned them that we might come back there for a snack with 5-10 guests. In the end we were over 20 in total. So they simply opened the restaurant specially for us and kept the staff on longer.
I can’t praise them highly enough. It’s rare to find establishments that are so flexible and understanding. A big thanks to everyone there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank GK1970
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Hotel was lovely food amazing, great service friendly staff. Breakfast was great the choices we had were better than any five star hotel I have stayed in. The location of hotel is great as it is very near the town and beach,

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends