“Great value”
Review of Hill Top Motel

Hill Top Motel
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Grand Falls
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Description: Come to the Hill Top Motel and Restaurant where friends and family gather. Christmas or birthday parties, Business lunch or meeting? We can accommodate you. Enjoy a variety of homemade soups and desserts. Take advantage of our daily specials ranging from 4.25 to 12.50. We are know for our view of the river and inviting environment.
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We had a very reasonably priced dinner and a filling breakfast, the latter of which came as part of the cost of the room at the motel. The all-dressed pizza I had for dinner could easily have fed two average persons, and came with a large amount of meted cheese. Delicious, and only slightly more than $10 CDN. The full hot breaksfast (eggs, sausages, home fries, texas-cut toast and coffee was included. Staff were exceptionally friendly.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Traveling through NB, we stopped at this spot for a light dinner. We were pleasantly surprised. We picked the location as it rests above a large waterfall which is part of the hydroelectric system of the city. The parking was ample and the dining room was homey and pleasant. We chose to sit on the "porch" where huge windows reveal the lovely surroundings. I had the special hot beef plate that was home cooked and came with salad and a hot vegetable. Prices were in the $9 to $15 (Canadian) range. My wife had lighter fare. All was well done but the bread which came in a pre-packaged plastic bag. The staff was very helpful but their English was only a tad bit better than our French. We also shared a piece of home made pie which was excellent. I would recommend the restaurant and would return again myself.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I have been in Grand Falls and I love this charming restaurant. The food is delicious and it is a very fine example of great home cooking. I have visited a number of 'high end' Vancouver restaurants but I can say truly say I have seldom enjoyed a meal as much as at the Hilltop. AND the view from the front of the restaurant is simply beautiful. Parking is a bit of a challenge but considering how good this little gem is, it's understandable. If you find yourself in Grand Falls, try this restaurant, you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Cooked to order seafood crepe and fish and chips where excellent. Service was friendly and as fast as the kitchen could deliver. Seating option included looking over the dam - good experience.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The Pea Soup was outstanding, and the scollops Saint Jacque conceal was out standing. The resturant overlooks the Grand Falls, The atmospher was very warm.