“Meal”

Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Youghal
Price range: US$6 - US$41
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy contemporary cooking in a relaxed atmosphere. The Coachouse Bistro serves food daily from 8am to 9.00pm with a great selection of light fare and evening meals as well as carefully selected daily specials. Please visit our website to view our up to date menus.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and myself had a fantastic meal in the restaurant last night, the food was great from start to finish, the staff were very helpful and friendly. I was pleasantly surprised by cost of the meal, for what we had I would have been very happy to have paid more. The bar manager was very friendly and helpful to us. I was very impressed with the service and I would recommend that you have a meal there plus they have great accommodation there as well.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Not cordon bleu but excellent.

Had roast duck, really excellent. My wife had flank steak, again excellent

Reasonably priced, good food & good portion

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We had lunch here while in Youghal and really enjoyed it. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. A good selection of options to chose from on the menu.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Great place to grab a beer and have lovely dinner & nice atmosphere , very friendly staff. Locate right in the middle of Youghal

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Always a great spot, if you want to have a quite drink or to dine. The food menu covers a reasonable ammount of choices that will surely satisfy even the fussiest of taste buds. If the fixed menus aren't enough, the daily specials board can always offer some mouth watering dishes.

The staff are always pleasant, professional and eager to make your visit a happy one. Enjoy..