“nice!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and It was very enjoyable! The location was very beautiful and right next to the sea and a mini park! the new refurbishments were done very well bearing in mind the building is very old! the restaurants were very nice, the breakfast buffet, especially with a wider range of options. The restaurant their was quite nice but only with 1 or 2 vegetarian meals in the pub is i wouldn't exactly suggest. The staff we very nice, very smily and helpful and the room i stayed in was lovely. Overall a very nice stay!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Called here at 2pm on a Tuesday for an impromptu family get together! Bar was busy so I asked a waitress about a table for six expecting to be told wait an hour or you have to book but no .
She says no problem give me 2 minutes and gave us a nice private table out the back ! The food here is luck the plate status not a crumb left by any of us !
Fantastic we will be back

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Delightful lunch overlooking the sea in Youghal great variety on the menu friendly and helpful staff

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I had fish pie which was very tasty. My wife had a ceaser salad which was large and very tasty. Our friends had sirloin steak which was cooked to perfection. We Sat in bar for our meal overlooking the sea. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I was in the Walter realigh hotel in youghal last night for another amazing meal with my amazing friend Mrs lala Dalton and I must say from the time I rang to make the reservation for bar food. The reception I received from the gentleman who so kindly took my booking he was just so amazing to mick the manager of the hotel i would like to say a big thank you and also to Tara o.connell and caria Whyte just so amazing I would very highly anyone who visits youghal to visit the Walter realigh hotel as it is such amazing and very friendly place signed ms Caroline o Connor