“Despite awful weather course in great shape”
Review of Birr Golf Club

Birr Golf Club
Ranked #7 of 10 things to do in Birr
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Really enjoyed playing this course, very good value for €20 fees, despite the recent downpours the course was not torn up and the greens were in great shape. I was returning to the game after some back trouble and was disappointed when they had no electric trollies to rent but the pro in the shop got me sorted with someone's Trolly. A big thanks

4  Thank Liz M

Reviewed 19 July 2012

myself and my wife showed up unannounced, informed by barman that a senior comp was about to start, he rushed us on in front of them, great attitude from a friendly, at times tough but never dull course, great day out, gf only 20 euro, bargain!!

3  Thank Robdog75
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Great members made us feel very welcome. Really interesting course although the new holes are a little bland. The eskers make it a real inland links. You won't meet nicer people though. Would deffo recommend every golfer play here.

4  Thank Yettie1701