The Inn at Dromoland(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$105
Knocknagow B&B(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
Hunter's Lodge(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
Fergus Lodge(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
Cahergal Farmhouse(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
3,831 results
All reviewsgolf coursehawk walkwalled gardenfelt like royaltybeautiful groundsdream come truehigh teafalconry experiencefig treecocktail barclay shootinghorseback ridinggolf clubour honeymoononce in a lifetimepony and trapdrawing room
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My wife and I spent Valentine's day at the Dromoland castle! It was a wonderful experience. It is the perfect location between days driving the Ring of Kelly and points north such as The Cliffs of Moher and Galway. We had an incredible dining experience that has created a lifelong memory. The staff are all wonderful and incredibly friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark_Nolan_GM, General Manager at Dromoland Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear jmyers2018

Thank you for your delightful review and feedback which I was most pleased to read.

The team here at Dromoland are continuously striving to provide warm and attentive service to our guests so they are thrilled to hear that you appreciated it so much. Many thanks again for the most encouraging feedback.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My husband and I spent one night in Dromoland Castle. The room was exquisitely decorated and the bath was heavenly. The bed and bedding were some of the most comfortable I have experienced in my travels. I would recommend spurlging for a night. It is every girl's dream to spend the night in a true castle. My favorite was the walled garden made more beautiful by flowers blooming and the leaves and grass as green as possible. There was a cottage and a green house as well as trellises and unique wire artworks throughout. I would also recommend renting a golf cart and driving the grounds. The restaurant served a nice breakfast, but dinner was a little stuffy, which I suppose should be expected for a castle. The staff was pleasant and helpful, especially the bellman or steward at the door (not certain of the exact title).

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kbtbsbbb

Dear kbtbsbbb

Many thanks for the lovely review and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your kind comments which I have shared with the entire team. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We spent a wonderful 2-day break at Dromoland Castle Hotel in February. The rooms were beautiful with lovely views. We enjoyed a delicious dinner in the beautiful dining room - food was really excellent as was the service. We also treated ourselves to a spa treatment - again a wonderful experience. Staying at Dromoland Castle was a very special experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear brennanmariet

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Dromoland Castle. I will be sure to share your kind comments with all of the team.

I hope you would consider a return visit to us if traveling in the area again, we would all be so pleased to welcome you back.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I treated ourselves to a mid week break in Dromoland for Valentine's Day. We had a great time. The staff were brilliant. Very professional and friendly. The room was superb. The evening meal on both evenings were delicious. We really enjoyed our stay

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brendan M

Dear Brendan M

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Dromoland for Valentines day. We were so pleased to welcome you both and delighted to learn you had an enjoyable visit. I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Dromoland Castle is the closest experience you will get to feel like a Lord and Lady. The staff and grandure of the castle takes away any stress and immediately relaxes your inner soul. Highly recommend

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark_Nolan_GM, General Manager at Dromoland Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Padraig M

Thank you for your lovely review, I am so pleased to read that you were fully relaxed and enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dromoland, in the meantime we truly appreciate your recommendation.