Vaughan Lodge
US$136
US$126
US$139
Priceline
Falls Hotel & Spa(Ennistymon)
US$146
US$141
US$140
King Thomond Hotel(Lisdoonvarna)
TripAdvisor
The Hydro Hotel(Lisdoonvarna)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
Spanish Point House(Spanish Point)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf courselahinch golf clubgolf tripplace to stayamuse bouchesmall hotelround of golfthe entire staffperfect stayporridgeshort walkcomfortable bedsdining roomrooms are largethree nightssmoked salmonclose to town
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

I recently stayed in this beautiful hotel in lahinich. I was staying here with the intentions of proposing to my girlfriend on our visit. I had emailed the hotel b4 I arrived to book a table at their restaurant , and they said that they would make it beautiful for us. Unfortunately the weather was poor when we arrived so I canceled my plans of going to the cliffs and canceled my booking at the hotel for dinner, with the intentions of hoping the weather would pick up and I would propose the following day. The lady at reception was so understandable she couldn't have been nicer about it. So we walked down the town and had dinner In waves. Lovely dinner,so one thing lead to another and we were on the beach in the misty rain so it just kinda happened and we got engaged on the beach.

The following morning we went to have breakfast, and my god what a breakfast it was unbelievable, so much choice from cereal to scones to porridge and also to my delight a hot menu. I had probably the nicest omelette I ever had, my fiancé had the same. Also the receptionist/manager I think brought us over a complementary mimosa for us and congratulated us.

My fiancé also wanted to get her nails done to sure off her new ring. It now being Sunday,chances were slim I taught. But the wonderful lady strikes again and rings about 10 places all over the surrounding area and got us sorted.

I cannot thank the wonderful staff and beautiful Hotel enough. Will always remember your place for ever. Hope to stay again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
mavaughan, Owner at Vaughan Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Congratulations to you Gavin and thank you for making us the base for your special Mission!!
Martina provided the logistics for all your queries and as you experienced, she was very efficient and helpful as usual!! I can lay claim to the lovely omelette - I cook the breakfasts each morning!!
We thought that a Bucks Fizz of champagne and Fresh orange Juice would be just what would start the day for you given the momentous work of the previous evening.
We are all thrilled for you and wish you the very best...
We cater to small intimate weddings too lol
Michael Vaughan

Reviewed 10 August 2015

One of the nicest places I have stayed. The staff could not be more accommodating, the room was spotless, the beds are so comfy and the food amazing. Grew up spending summers in the area so it's great to see a local hotel doing so well. The hotel is a credit to Lahinch - highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

My late Dad Micheal Vaughan always stressed the importance of a good hotel to a town or village.
We take great pride in our lovely location, the wonderful Atlantic Ocean, the fabulous Golf Course and the great amenities we enjoy from nature on the Wild Atlantic Way.
We try to play our small part in matching our services to our guests standards.
It is so rewarding to hear that someone appreciated what we achieve here.
Thank you for your lovely words and business

Reviewed 10 August 2015

rooms were good. Breakfast was fantastic. Good location with just a short walk to town and golf course. Staff was friendly and helpful at all times. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. A great place to stay for our visit to Lahinch.

Room Tip: Nothing really to sat here
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Im so glad you enjoyed your stay and mentioned the clean rooms.
We have a really great team of ladies who take pride every day in their work.
Bugumilia, Kaisa and Alexandra just will not allow our standards to drop and they keep me busy with running repairs and ensuring they have adequate supplies to make the place sparkle and shine. I must add Roy';s great work in buffing up the lovely stone floor in the lobby. There is nothing like a shining lobby floor to tell guests that the place is clean!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Stayed overnight In the beautiful vaughans hotel. Once we walked in we were greeted by two lovely receptionist s . They made us feel very welcome. The accomadition was fabulous. As was breakfast. Many thanks

Stayed: August 2015

Thank you Mary for choosing to stay with us.
We try hard to remember that our guests have honoured us with their choice when they stay and that it is our honour to serve them and have them leaving refreshed in body and mind.
We appreciated your business

Reviewed 7 August 2015

My wife's family is from Clare, and we have visited the area often. On several occasions we have stayed at spots (which shall go un-named here) in Lahinch, and have left them to stay with relatives instead. Therefore, I did not have high hopes for Vaughan despite reviews. We have stayed in castles and major hotels during our years in Ireland, and I am happy to share that the Vaughan Lodge has jumped up as a location for referral. Located slightly outside the town, it is surprisingly quiet and has beautiful views. My wife, college son, and I stayed for three nights:
*Friendly & personalized service from every staff member; everyone always working, but never too busy, effortless check-in & check-out
*Hotel clean everywhere, and will answer any need immediately
*Room good size, well-lit, bright décor, very clean, adequate wifi, comfortable beds, could have used a tea maker
*Bath good size, bright, very clean, plenty of designer soaps (and face towels!)
*Breakfast varied, plentiful, well-cooked and presented, pleasant atmosphere, excellent staff
Please utilize this family operated establishment if visiting anywhere in this region. We enjoyed our time there greatly, and recommend it highly.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

You have made our day with this review!
family is the key to our little hotel - everyone working here is part of our family and they all do such a great job at conveying the hospitality handed down to us over four generations.
We have been toying with providing tea and coffee makers in the rooms but we still like to deliver freshly ground coffee and brewed tea with our compliments and a nice home made biscuit. If Nespressos offered a smile and some personality we might be swayed ...lol but for the moment we think the human touch is our way.
Thank you for staying and being so kind to review your experience