“Incredible experience !! Highlight of our visit to Italy!”

Agriturismo Beneverchio
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2017

To begin with the view from their parking area was absolutely beautiful !
Then Ornello met us as we walked up. So friendly and welcoming! The ambience was perfect! An old farm house built from stone. If I understood Ornello correctly , parts of the building dates back to the 1700's. Then came the dinner. Served in 5 or more courses. First the appetizers & wine. Three different wines . White, Lambrusco, & Sangiovese. The wine bottles 2 of each was left on the table for us to enjoy. All made by Ornello. So good! We had a group of 10 . Here's where we began to learn that they make so much fresh right on the farm . The wine & cheese , the salami, all the breads . Amazing1 Very impressive! Then all the courses started to come out. Three different types of pasta. My son & wife are vegan. They served them a vegan dish especially made for them . Then a meat plate was served. Ended with a nice dessert & digestive liqours. Again all the liquors were made by Ornello. They are wonderful people. The food was fantastic , and the experience unforgettable! Oh and the price $25 Euros per person.
The only disappointment I had was we didn't spend the night and stay at their B & B and get the included breakfast the next day. Again to stay their is $25 euros per person .
Don't miss this wonderful experience! Again Ornello & Claudia and their daughter are wonderful !!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

The agriturismo serves crescentine/tigelle cooked the traditional way, in terracotta tiles with chestnut leaves, stacked in near the fireplace. The bread buns are then filled with lard, rosemary and garlic.

The dish is heavy, and requires good quantities of lambrusco, the slightly acidic wine typical of the region, to be easily digested.

This is what peasants used to eat in winter. It's incredibly tasty, but now hard, if not impossible to find anywhere else in the region.

The place also serves other yummy and traditional recipes, if you want to mix it up a bit.

The setting and ambience is fairy tale-like. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Ornello and Claudia are really great people. They prepare traditional but, at the same time, original cuisine. We love the way they prepare "crescentine". A very nice place to stay for one night at least, their breakfast is great too.

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

My family, who lives in Maranello, took me here my last night in Italy and it was the perfect end to my trip! The vibe was very welcoming, as though we were going to a friend's home...and the food was just spectacular. So much of it too!! From the unlimited vino and homemade bread and pasta to the many dishes of risotto, salumi, and formaggio...words can't describe how yummy! The torta di ciocollato (warm chocolate torte) with espresso and selection of amare (local after-dinner alcohol - digestivi) was a perfect end to the meal. I loved that they explained each course, what was in it, and the health benefits of the organic meal. Simply perfetto!! All for 25 euro!? Best meal...best night in Italia!! I will be back!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Every time I come to town I make sure that I stop here for dinner. Their food is all home made and absolutely wonderful. I always feel like part of the family when I come here. I highly recommend this Agriturismo!