“Delicious Sea Bass”

20:00
Ranked #17 of 170 Restaurants in Nong Kae
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Reviewed 3 July 2019

We came from our resort in Cha Am to try Air Space because of the good reviews, and was not disappointed. We went for lunch and we had the freshest steamed sea bass. The decor of the restaurant is unique and toilets are worth a visit!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank weoss
Write a reviewReviews (196)

Reviewed 11 June 2019 via mobile

We only went to the coffee shop. Great stunning looking place.
The coffee is great - The lemon ice tea is great.
A place to go back for an afternoon coffee.

Date of visit: June 2019
4  Thank visionbyrm
Reviewed 10 June 2019

While this restaurant looked great - spacious, modern and cool, I was very disappointed. I might as well have been totally invisible because that's how I felt. I sat at a table and then was completely ignored!! After quite some time where the waiters dealt with other customers (they were pretty quiet that night), I finally waved to a waiter to get some attention.
I ordered chicken kebabs which looked slightly undercooked so I ate them with trepidation.
When it came to paying the bill, I was again ignored - at this point I should have just walked out then maybe I wouldn't have been ignored quite so much. In the end it was an expensive meal for what I got. Disappointing!

1  Thank denisel930
Reviewed 17 May 2019 via mobile

If you want good Thai food in a beautiful indoor and outdoor restaurant you must visit Air Space Hua Hin. You will never disappoint. It’s one of my favorite place .Always a great evening there.

Reviewed 11 May 2019

The location is perfect for me, just across the Soi from my Seacraze 5 star condo rental properties, near the beach.
Wonderful space, very comfortable chairs, has an antique airplane hanging from the high ceiling, candle lights on all tables and a nice low level of light to make it, relaxing and romantic too.
The staff is very friendly, helpful with good service.
Nice wine list, not to big but good selection at reasonable prices.
Very good European food, crispy pork is a must try, salads, pasta with good Thai food as well. Not the best deserts, only complaint.
The full breakfast menu, pretty much all you can think of is also reasonable, with great coffee, perfect way to spend the morning.