“Just the best”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Gretna
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Visit this restaurant often and I can honestly say it's the best pizza restaurant for miles, I do like pizza express but I have always found the team here to be warm friendly and helpful and the pizzas excellent.
Keep up the good work thanks

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Thought we try for a wee change. Although the food and service was good we thought it was quite expensive.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We had a really lovely meal here tonight. Staff were great and food delicious. Only complaint was that the air conditioning made the restaurant a bit on the chilly side!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Whilst shopping in the Gateways, my friend and I took a break to enjoy a pizza and some garlic bread with goats cheese. It was very tasty and the service was very good. Didn't have to wait long before we got served.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Fair enough when we visited today it was extremely busy,got seated straight away had our order taken and waited about 20mins for food to arrive.Pizza came and when the salad and polenta chips never arrived I asked the waitress for them ..she told me that because it was busy they had run out of crockery and I would have to wait until they had some to put them in !! I actually quite like all my food to come together, pizza was nothing special and the staff seem to be a little bit unorganised so won’t be rushing back I’m afraid.