“Great experience ”

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I live in Formby, I came to meet some friends, My experience was fantastic,
Sport shown live,
Great prices,
I had a cheese and tomato pizza it was fantastic and one of the best pizzas I've ever had.
Also not to go without saying how fantastic the staff are at birkers they have a really good team,
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

love this place! We go mainly for the live music, great local bands on thursday evenings and occasional sunday afternoons.
Happy hour prices when bands playing and major football matches. Breakfasts served and decent food in the evenings.
Great staff. Covered smoking area with on demand heaters.
If you like beer, music or football visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I liked the central square bar, place has class. Well dressed clientele. Quite loud so no good for a first date. We watched the boxing. Nice beer selection and quick service considering the numbers.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, great fun! Lots of television screens all around the bar to get a great view of the sports on offer.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Great "Old Skool" Ibetha 87-96 on Saturday nights, best Dj in Southport for my taste. Great food with an updated menu in the last month