Vartika Resovilla Kuiburi
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2016

We stayed here for one night after our visit at Hua Hin. We got the Siam Room and it was spacious and clean. Lots of windows and natural sunlight and a comfy big bed. The bathroom was neat in that it had a regular shower and also an outdoor shower!

The resort is a quick walk to the beach where we played beach golf. (just ask the front desk for the golf clubs and balls) We made our own holes and it was fun teaching our Thai friends the game! There were also bikes for you to use at the resort. The pool was a bit small but we were lucky that it wasn't busy. Lots of towels by the pool too. Breakfast was delicious. Since the resort wasn't busy, there wasn't a breakfast buffet. Instead we ordered off the menu and there were Western and Eastern options.

We didn't feel like driving out for dinner so instead ate at the resort. The food was ok and the prices were higher than usual. But I guess that is to be expected. Overall, we had a lovely and relaxing stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Get the japan villa. Very hospitable staff, beautiful private beach. In the night the pathway to the rooms gets a bit too dark for my liking. I drove from bangkok to phuket and this was my first pit stop. They have a dog watchman who scared the witts out of me when I tried to take a walk outside the hotel.
Its a place that will take long to forget!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I've got a Japan room, in Japan area there were 3 villas. I got the first villa which better than other two because if you walk into the Japan area, villa number 111 (my villa) is on the left side and a bit seperated from 112 and 113 ( as seen picture below)

Personally, I don't like the hotel design. In my opinion there was like many styles in the hotel such as Japan style, Indian style, Bali style, Bohemian style, Siam style blah blah blah... And on the dinner table, a lot of colours and designs on dish mat, napkin, tablecloth that made me dizzy.

In room, well design, feel a bit like Japan, not much but it was okay. Fine bed, cozy, and room wasn't too big and too small. I like this hotel when I was in room rather than outside. Swimming pool was so small

I love the way staff serviced us, they were friendly and helpful. Would say that this was way too good for servicing!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2016

We were traveling around on motorbikes and asked staf to stay there for a while and have shower. They offered us also lunch and after little conversation, we left to drive our motorbikes to the south. We really enyjoyed that little time in resort and nearby beach.
A+J

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Very good food, friendly staff, fair price.
We stayed one night in the bohemian villa. The place is great and extremely quiet. The beach is nice but swimming is almost impossible due to quicksands.
I recommend the local version of the seafood salad.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family