Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
WyndhamUS$86
Booking.comUS$86
PricelineUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2019

Stayed at this Hotel on a business trip, Crystal and the front desk crew were great with travel tips and local recommendations. Very friendly bunch!!! Rooms were typical for a hotel of this age and style, but kept clean and tidy.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Rahim D, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Thank you Johnny for your kind review. Crystal, along with our entire Front Desk team, pride ourselves on taking care of each guests needs in the most personal way. Whether it be restaurant recommendations, tourist sites or even in room amenities to make your stay just that extra bit more special, that is EXACTLY what we try and do for each and every guest. Thank you for your kind words and the time you took to provide us with a review. We hope to host you again soon at our property.

Reviewed 28 September 2019

I was here due to my house getting flooded from my dishwasher, let me say everything was amazing, the staff was nice and the room was really cozy, if I could give 10 stars I would, so I definitely would re visit this place

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Rahim D, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2019

Thank you Josh for your wonderful words. We really appreciate your kind words about both our staff and our well appointed guest rooms. We appreciate you staying with us and for leaving us your feedback.

Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

Awful the 2 day vacation we had was shortened down to 1 the cleaning fumes the bleach gave my daughter a migraine so bad she was sick all day and all’s we got when asked office was a fan and frebreeze anyone knows about migraines knows smells are a trigger. Office said they don’t use bleach bull crap I know the smell of bleach our bag smelt like it when we got home they were on a chair not the floor,, really disappointed and pissed off. Thanks for making her suffer all day and waste one of our 2 days we had very not impressed highly not recommended

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rahim D, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2019

Marla, I am sorry you were not happy with your recent stay at our property. We take great pride in our room condition and room cleanliness and I am again sorry for any inconvenience caused on your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 20 September 2019

There was a fire in our apartment building in the suite below us. Smoke seeped into our unit and having a newborn (7 weeks) we needed to place to stay for the night. I told all this to the attendant.

I came in at close to midnight, told the desk attendant that we needed a place to stay and I was offered a room at full rate. I asked to see the room, and the attendant told me that I couldn't and promised that the room would be clean and up to my quality expectations. To my surprise, it wasn't, the room smelt like smoke, and the carpet had tripping hazards all over it (old, mildew smell and crunched and bunched up everywhere). The fan in the washroom was so LOUD and squeeky, and the room had air leaks by the doors, windows and especially the AC unit.

This is borderline predatory, thank you Travelodge for a nightmare of an experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

My apologies that were note able to meet your expectations on your recent stay with us. As we were sold out that evening, we did not have too many room choices for you at your later arrival time. That said, I am sorry that you were not happy with the service levels of our night attendant.

Reviewed 5 September 2019

On May 20, 2019 I booked a room for Aug 31, 2019 . The night of my daughter's wedding. Gave them my credit card info and received a confirmation number. I believe there were about 10 rooms booked at this hotel for this wedding. When I checked in they charged my card and gave me my room keys. BUT when I opened the room to put my stuff inside I found it was already occupied. So not only was my room taken there wasn't another available and as there was a soccer tournament in town there were no rooms available in the entire city. So back at the main desk they were trying to figure out who was in the room. Total chaos! SORRY but you're on your own. See ya!!

Room tip: Do not book a room at this hotel. They obviously don't know how to run a hotel.
Date of stay: August 2019
Rahim D, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

I am very sorry for your experience at our property on August 31st. We were completely sold out and unfortunately your room was double booked that evening. I completely apologize for this and we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience it caused you. I wish to extend to you a free night stay the next time you are at our property.