Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
US$84
Priceline
US$79
Hotels.comUS$84
eDreamsUS$84
Trip.comUS$106
All reviews hard boiled eggs hot tub room was clean pool and water slide falafel mini fridge off the highway zoo langley motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2020

Due to an unfortunate accident, I required a room for one night while I recuperated form dental surgery. A friend would be doing all the driving since I was going to be sedated and I needed a room due to Covid 19 because I lived too far away from the dentist in order to recuperate.
On Saturday November 28th, 2020, we contacted the closest hotel to where my driver lived. My surgery was scheduled for 12:30pm, therefore I needed a room in place, paid for in advance because I was not going to be in good shape to do this after surgery. I tried to check in at another motel close by, but check in was not until 4:00pm, and they wanted to charge an extra $75.00 just to pay in advance of the 4:00pm check in time. Its not like we were going to be in the room at 9am when we walked in. No, we just needed the room for around 3pm, an approximate time after surgery and driving time to get to the hotel. This hotel was EMPTY. Probably due to Covid 19. EMPTY! Not a soul in sight, yet they wanted to charge $75.00 extra to let me register and pay in advance (Best Western)
I called and spoke with the front desk clerk at the Comfort Inn & Suites just off 264th & Hwy in Langley and spoke with Nirbhay Singh and we explained the entire situation to him about my surgery, and he was only too happy to assist us by allowing me to register and pay in advance of the surgery time, so that the room would be ready and available for me post surgery as soon as I arrived after surgery when I would be in pain and most likely still sedated to some degree.
He was kind, he was MORE than helpful and totally went the extra mile to ensure our needs were met. it was simply outstanding and went a long way towards reducing the stress levels I was already under.
Not only was Nirbhay helpful with the original registration, another young lady whose name we did not get was also working the front desk with him that day around 4pm and cannot go without mention was also fantastic. Upon my arrival, she had spoken privately with my friend who had driven me from the surgery and she even offered to check in on me on a regular basis to ensure I was ok and if I needed any extra assistance. I vaguely remember her, but she was kind enough to offer me some soft foods and made sure I made it back to my room safely and walked with me all the way to my door.
Two wonderful and awesome staff members who went above and beyond, not only in service, but in a humanitarian way that was personal and unique. I cant thank them enough for everything they did and how they treated me and my friend when all we needed was understanding and kindness.
And if I ever have guests visiting in the future, this will be the hotel that I recommend hands down!

Date of stay: November 2020
Parmjit Vinepal, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Dear Mark,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation for our staff. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. We always try to provide the best service we can and your kind words make it worthwhile. The safety and comfort of our guests are of top priority to us.

We can assure you that we would try our best to do everything possible to create a comfortable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2020

My review...
June 7/2020

The good and the much needed improvement...

Nice friendly staff! (The good!)
Great location...right by zoo, walking distance even. (The good!)
Hot tub, pool and slide we could not use though, darn...Covid to blame!

The much needed improvement...
-Two tv's in suite but very few and limited channels!!!
-No fan or vent in living room of suite and even in June it got so muggy in there...imagine July or August!
-Tiny mini fridge, hence yes very mini!...especially for a suite!

No breakfast but again not their fault/Covid. Got a to go bag thanks but a suggestion...instead of a boiled egg that does not keep in car well and must be eaten right away...a granola bar please. And just 1/4 of a muffin...? Found that weird and so did daughter. Bananas are a good choice to suggest too.

Thx. N.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 28 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed for a single night at the beginning of March and enjoyed our stay here! Front desk staff (ahmit, I believe) was really friendly and helpful...our room was clean and spacious and close to the back entrance which we used for bringing our stuff in...pool area looked like a blast but was not something we had time for that night! Location is really nice and close to the highway so we were able to zip onto the highway easily for our trip to the ferry in the morning! Should be mentioned that we were also traveling with two dogs and we were catered to very well with them!! The overall experience was good for what we needed!! Thanks guys!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed a single night for a family event nearby. While the convenient location was the main reason we chose this hotel, we were quite happy with our overall experience and value for money. I received excellent service by phone, both at time of booking and when I had to change our reservation due to weather issues, as well as during check in and check out. The hotel was not particularly busy that night and we found the whole property to be very quiet. Our room was not super spacious but was sufficient for our needs and we appreciated the option to have two single beds for the kids. The included breakfast was decent with several hot and cold options. We would certainly consider staying here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2020

Rooms was dirty and moldy. Believe to have found BEDBUGS!

Parking lot was un- lit, because they had the flood lights turned off.

Hallways had dirty clumps on carpet!

DIdn't even try the pool

Manager was disrespectful and unhelpful!

STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank troyb252
Jason V, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

We apologize for the length of time that it has taken to respond to this review, but because of the nature of the complaint we are required to do an extensive investigation into the matter.

After interviewing front desk staff, checking internal logs, reviewing video surveillance and room inspections there is no sign of bed bugs which makes us believe this review may have been posted to the wrong hotel . We ask that you contact us at comfortinnlangley@gmail.com for further information.