Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$71
eDreamsUS$71
TripadvisorUS$71
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews afternoon tea steak pie road noise sunday lunch lovely hotel two courses food was amazing biscuits cannot fault staff were excellent well worth a visit stayed here for one night itison voucher family wedding evening meal an overnight stay motorway
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2021

I booked to have my hen party here although I had to cancel due to contracting covid & having to isolate- government restrictions states the isolation process & obviously this is out with my contol. The hotel are being extremely difficult about processing refunds and are with holding the deposit. I would not recommend the Fenwick Hotel to anyone & we will not be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank B8458KDnicolal
Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel has a great location for meetings, it is very well presented, but the coffee is lousy. It is so bad that my colleague did not finish his and, in normal times, over a time period for our meeting, I would have had two coffees

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 13 September 2021

I often visit the Fenwick hotel for lunch or evening meals and it's usually really good and I recommend it, however I went for afternoon tea with a group of friends and I was very disappointed with it.
My daughter and I both asked for plain sandwiches with no mayonnaise and out of a party of 5 of us there were 2 quarter plain ham sandwiches so that's what my daughter and I have 1 quarter sandwich each.
We have been to many different hotels for afternoon tea and this has never been a problem
This was the worst afternoon tea we have ever had.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth P
Reviewed 2 September 2021

Lovely welcoming staff, restaurant is very nice, even though the hotel is so close to the main road once you are inside it is so quiet. Our steak pie was so tasty and the Eton was delicious. We will pop in again when we are passing.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 29 August 2021

Nicely decorated hotel, with very comfortable bed, good blackout. I was enjoying a good sleep but was wakened at 5 am by, what I think, was an extractor fan. It prevented me getting back to sleep, which was frustrating, as I was staying because of an early start at work.
I am sorry to mark so low, but I really wanted a good night's sleep, more than anything else.

Date of stay: August 2021