Lowest prices for your stay
US$46
US$51
Free cancellation until 17/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$51
US$25
SAVE US$26
Hotels.comUS$51
eDreamsUS$46
TravelocityUS$51
All reviews swim up bar man made beach sized pool beautiful hotel sitting area outdoor bathroom walking distance private pool the main strip stayed for nights koi villa lombok beaches oasis cleaners loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

From start to finish everything was great!
Staff is excellent! Welcoming, always smiling and interested.

Food is great, breakfast is sumptuous and the garden...jawdropping!

Pool is heaven and surrounded by beautiful nature and trees. Room is clean, big and comfortable.

Would go back in a heartbeat!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed here 12-15 Feb 2020. Room was amazing. Loved the outdoor bathroom, big shower, double vanity. The bed was comfy and room was very spacious.
Hotel grounds were lovely as were the staff.
Couldn't fault this place.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2020

I highly recommend this hotel. I am already reserved again when I return in a few days.

The hotel is a little oasis on a quiet side street in Kuta. Though it is not on the beach, that is totally okay;
1) it is right beside the main strip of town with all its restaurants and bars
2) if you need some sand between your toes, they have a man made beach by the pool!

* it was spotlessly clean
* fair price
* kind and helpful staff
* every inch of the place is beautifully landscaped

I opted for a private pool villa (Lotus 4) - well worth the money - perfect sized pool, total privacy, great outdoor living area with kitchen, dining table, giant couch, and beautiful plantings everywhere.

The manager, Adrian, is a very nice man, and the ladies in the restaurant are super nice and courteous.

The food was quite good I must say! great chicken Satay, and (I never normally say this, but) amazing French fries! I ordered them twice.

My only two comments for this hotel would be
1) air conditioning in the room was not strong enough. (I spend months at a time in SE Asia, and this is usually never a problem, I don't need freezing, just cool, but the unit was unable to cope with the size of the room
2)I had a great massage, but they do not have a space in the hotel for massages, so they have to be done on your bed in your room

I would highly recommend this hotel. After seeing many of the hotels in Kuta, I would say this is the most luxurious, In fact, I checked out of the Novotel and went here instead.

Room tip: splurge on a pool villa
2  Thank thepamperednomad
Reviewed 7 February 2020

Very well designed. Very comfortable bed. Very beautiful landscaping/gardens, well maintained. Swimming pool is good. Breakfast is tasty, well presented and quite large. Staff are helpful, friendly and polite. email enquiries very well dealt with. If I am being fussy I will point out that there are quite a few squashed mosquitoe stains which could be cleaned more regularly on the inside of the curtains ;-)

2  Thank Matthew K
Reviewed 23 January 2020

This was my 2nd stay at Jivana Hotel.
I love the location of this hotel in Kuta.
It’s located off the main road and therefore the surrounds are very tranquil and quite.
The hotel grounds are immaculately maintained and the rooms are very spacious and clean.
Air con in the rooms work very well, TV and bar fridge.
Most of the rooms are located around the pool which is has a swim up bar and plenty of sun lounges.
I do recommend the hotel have a spa room for massages and nail / hair treatments although you can have a massage in your room – it’s just not the same.
The breakfast is lovely and you get a great coffee with your order.
The staff are very accommodating and happy to help you if an issue arises.
The Hotel is walking distance to the main road where there are plenty of choices to eat.
Only issue I have and I experienced this last visit is the WIFI! IT’S SHOCKING!! If you need to do business in your room it’s impossible to keep connected.
Please look at boosting your WIFI connection to the rooms.

Date of stay: October 2019