Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SnaptravelUS$64
eDreamsUS$65
Prestigia.comUS$88
2,238 results
All reviews private beach kids club beach boys nice beach low tide garden pool shared pool superior room the general manager day bed tanjung aan pancakes villa accor lombok hill beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020

Been stayed here for 3 times... there are more places to explore nowadays. What really make me feel good is the food quality, so much better than before. Staffs remain friendly and nice! Good weather for 3 days except 1 rainy day.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel_Lombok_GM, Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear VincentCKW,

Greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we were so glad to have you here with us for the 3rd times.

And that, it is our most pleasure to know that you had a great stay experience stayed with us.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcome you back for another greater experience.

Reviewed 18 February 2020

I did not know what to think of the Disney-esque architecture; sort of a "Polynesian Flintstones" theme maybe? Our villa had a huge front lawn that included a thatched roof hut for tea or morning coffee, front porch, a large pool and sun chairs. The inside was spacious, but felt rather dated. A request to fix a non-working air conditioner was ignored at first, requiring management intervention to resolve on our final night. Beautiful beach, with a nearby path to explore others nearby. Good organized activities both paid and free. The staff were all superb! But our best moments were just hanging out on the numerous beach beds or at the fun bar, cocktail in hand, listening to live music and relaxing.

Room tip: Beachfront villas are a great upgrade!
1  Thank SFO_Drew
Novotel_Lombok_GM, Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Dear SFO_Drew,

Greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback regarding your recent stay at our resort.

We are glad to know that your overall experience has been very well, and that pleased to read that our staffs were able to make you feel welcomed and valued during your stay with us.

Moreover, we are sorry to read that you had unpleasant experience through the air conditioner. Guest satisfaction is our main aim, therefore please rest assured, that your feedback will be definitely shared to management for us to arrange a proper action plan for further improvements.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back for a better stay.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

The reservation/front office ladies and gents done such an excellent job and very welcoming when we arrived. They looked very busy as they were having big groups of Indonesian government officers from Jakarta staying with them at the same time.

I lost the papers where I wrote down all names of people that done outsanding job, but, in general, I can tell that all the employees were all out in trying to give us (guests) an excellence service.

We checked-in in one of the private pool villa, I was not really impressed as with the price we're paying, the pool lights are not working, the aircons are noisy, some lights were missing in the room, one door and one window could not be closed properly and I found plenty of cigarette butts out side next to our porch/outdoor sitting area.

So we requested to be moved to another villa. And we did after we saw and chose other villas with the same requirements but better conditions.

The maintenance/engineering team were doing their best in changing the light bulbs in the pool and provide us with mosquito spray to help with the mozzies.
The bed were really nice but if we could give an advice, being in a tropical place and near the water and shrubs, mozzies and flies are un-avoidable, it would be great to have the mosquito net (Kelambu) on our bed.

What we feel exceptional from Novotel Lombok are: the never ending activities (some are free) for guests of all ages, they have all sorts of different activities like : teaching kids how to make some arts and crafts thingy, morning walk, yoga by the beach just before sunsets, market visits, traditional village visits and many more, they have their own spa's, hair salons and art market also a little supermarket and 2 atms in within the complex.

Taxi's (private car) is available at the front entrance however, it would be nice if they allowed bluebird to come and pick their guests up, it will give guests a wider options to chose.

There is a booth of independent photography company who offers us a photo taken when we have breakfast or at their beautiful beach, however we think the guy was a bit overpriced.

When on our last day breakfast before we fly-out, the General Manager greets each of us one by one and asked if he could help or provide anything to make our stay at the resort better, which we think as a very nice, friendly and a gesture of great hospitality.

We will come back to stay next time hopefully on a cooler weather/months when its not so hot and not so many mosquitoes.

To add: this resort have some of the most beautiful sunsets we ever see in Lombok.
And their recretional and communal swimming pool area is so spacious, its great for a big family holiday where everyone could do their own things but still in the same resorts complex.

Our tips: find out from the reservations team (when you do your hotel bookings ) on what are the activities they have for the resorts guests for the week, so when Or even before you get there, you are well prepared on what activities you'd like to book from them and if you need to book it from another travel company.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Novotel_Lombok_GM, Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear CheeseCakeLOVETempe,

Warm greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

Thank you for sharing your great review with us through the TripAdvisor!

We are delighted to know that our staffs from reservation and front desk team have provided excellent services, and that we are glad to read that you particularly liked and enjoyed other facilities and services provided by our team.

However, we are sorry to know that your room experience did not fully meet your expectations due to some lack of quality on the facilities as mentioned.

Rest assured, that we are taking care of this seriously and proper action will definitely be taken to rectify all those issues.

Thank you again for bringing all your concerns into our attentions and it will be our most pleasure to have you back with us for another better experiences.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2020

So, there are reviews running the gamut on this hotel. I know some of the reviews are pretty scathing, but I decided to give this property a try because the photos of the beach look amazing, and Ive wanted to stay here ever since it was published in architectural digest about 20 years ago.

The problem is....the hotel doesn't seem to have been updated since that time.

upon check in I was told that my shared pool villa had been upgraded to a private pool villa because they were having a problem with pool and it wasn't swimmable.

The private pool villa was spacious, but really dark and gloomy. The real issue was how dirty everything seemed in it. ESPECIALLY the bed. it was dirty in multiple places, including what looked like bird faeces. seriously gross. the outdoor furniture was in tatters. I decided to check out the magnificent beach from the photos. OMG it looked nothing the same. Not to mention it was really really dirty.
The main pool seems undersized for the size of the hotel.
There were a restaurant and a bar beside, but they only had one menu for both, and for lunch and dinner.
Many of the main buildings are falling apart and showing serious wear and tear.

There was also a note saying all yoga classes would be cancelled during my stay.

I told the staff I wanted a refund and to leave ASAP. They told me they could do that but they would have to charge me for the first night. I told them they really did not want to do that, and then they gave up and gave me full refund.
I think this happens often,. and in fact, I met a couple at my other hotel who said they had prepaid and were given a full refund as well after they arrived at the hotel and saw how it really looked.

I think this Is probably an okay hotel for young families however. there is a cute kids pool and play area. and the hotel is in no way precious, its falling apart, so I wouldn't be worried about letting kids run around there.....aside from a few rusty nails sticking out of deck boards ; )

Room tip: stay elsewhere
3  Thank thepamperednomad
Novotel_Lombok_GM, Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear thepamperednomad,

Greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

Thank you for taking the time to share us your feedback regarding your most recent stay with at our resort.

I am sorry to read that our resort did not meet with your expectations even though we have upgraded you to our private pool villa instead of your original booking sharing pool villa, which most of our guests were very happy with this kind of upgrade.

There is of course no excuse for the lack of cleanliness in your villa and I will definitely address this with my colleagues at the housekeeping department.

By the way, the picture of the beach that you uploaded with the natural debris on it, is the beach next to the hotel and not actually in front of the hotel beach. My colleagues at the beach patrol several times during the day to keep it clean and pristine

Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 28 January 2020

The staff and service at the hotel went beyond our expectations. We had mentioned our son had just turned 13 and when we arrived at our two interconnecting rooms, there was a beautiful cake with an icing message wishing my son an awesome 13th birthday, balloons and flower petals on the bed. What an unexpected, wonderful surprise and greeting!

Our rooms were comfortable and spacious. We bought the kids the kids' program (great value). They had fun making pizzas and cake decorating. We were so impressed the kid's program had healthy options like salmon and steamed vegetables. The kid's loved every meal on the kid's programme menu.

The two pools, while not large, were lots of fun for the kids as there were two little slides and a spa.

The location of the hotel is gorgeous. The beach is clean with beautiful mountains in the background.

Taxi fares were cheap to the restaurant strip.

The only criticism is the buffet breakfast was so so in quality and variety.

However, staff were always smiling and nothing was too much trouble.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and won't hesitate in coming back. Thank you for making our stay so memorable.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel_Lombok_GM, Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear andreabok,

Greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

Thank you for sharing us your great feedback relating to your recent stay at our resort!

We are glad to know that you and your family had a great experience, and that pleased to read that you particularly liked the birthday arrangement we set up for your son.

Moreover, we are pleased to read that you truly loved and enjoyed all the services facilities provided by our team.I am sure this feedback will encourage all of our team to keep providing best quality of services, therefore I will surely share your feedback to all team.

Again thank you and we look forward to welcome you for an even better stay.