“Wonderful Motel !”

Starlight Motel & Luxury Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ortley Beach
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This is our favorite Motel to stay when we visit the NJ Shore. Its location is great, rooms are so clean and up to date, beautiful ! The staff is amazing. We just found this gem Labor Day weekend ! We just love this place.. Modern beautiful kitchens, the suites had washer and dryer in room ! Heated pool !!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great !
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I stayed at Starlight for 3 nights and 4 days in a Small suite. Along with friends and their children who booked alternate suites. I am very glad to state the recommendation I received was fabulous. My suite was super clean and spacious plus had all the necessary basics to make it a comfortable stay and cook a meal or two. The washer and dryer were super helpful after all the sand from the beach (which is a less than 10 min walk). My friends with small children also enjoyed themselves greatly. Usage of the grills on the grounds to BBQ was a nice addition, especially after cooling off in the pool. The grounds are very well maintained and often times I would observed someone sweeping and picking up. Other guests were also very friendly and the noise level was to a minimum despite people sitting outside and spending time with each other. I was able to obtain extra blankets and pillows without an issue which was a great help for my back. A 5- 6 minute drive to Seaside or a nice 20 -25 min walk, great ice cream/ grilled food, mini golf and gaming across the street (which comes in super handy on a rainy day). I cannot speak any higher of Starlight and I hope to make this an annual trip!!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Stayed with wife and kids in a luxury sweet during the week in mid-summer. The room was exceptionally spacious. Probably could have fit an air mattress or two on the living room floor. They did a great job cleaning the room everyday and the full size fridge and in room washer dryer made the beach trip so much easier.
The pool was ok, but very frustrating as people would leave towels on chairs to claim them for hours on end. Even though the sign said no saving chairs, it was done and done frequently.
Also, being across the street from Barnacle Bills mini golf course and arcade, was both a blessing and curse.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017

When I go to Seaside every year for the week, I will only stay at the Starlight Motel. I always get a suite. We booked 8 rooms this year, all for family. The rooms are always clean which is most important to me. I also love the convenient location. Quick walk to the beach and across from Barnacle Bills mini golf and arcade. Kohrs ice cream and Johnny fries are 1 block away. Its great for the kids and adults. Seaside boardwalk is walking distance (about 1 mile) but I usually drive. The rooms have a stove, large frig. coffee pot , microwave and toaster. It has a pull out sofa (not so comfortable,but kids don't mind) with a TV. The bedroom had 2 beds and another TV. (Small suite has 1 bed.) The free wifi is kind of slow. The pool is clean but very crowded. The owner, Angelo, takes a lot of pride at the Motel and makes sure his guests are comfortable. I highly recommend this place for the cleanliness and location.

Room Tip: second floor rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

From the moment I called to check on a room for our family to stay instantly was satisfied with the custom service, the mgmt and the over all hotel staff! Angelo went out of his way to make our stay amazing! The rooms are very clean, the location is amazing!! Kim was very helpful with tips on where to eat and places to visit! This was our first of many visits to come to the jersey shore!! We will be back and just can't thank you enough Starlight Motel and staff!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Been to Starlight Motel & Luxury Suites? Share your experiences!