Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Stayed at Yannis for 5 days.When I checked in I was annoyed, as I was given a room below my expectations and reservation for a double bed.Soon I realised that I was given the proper attention and the second day I was moved to another much better room.It is a simple hotel,clean and hospitable.You can feel the willingness of all people to keep their guests happy.The food is good and fresh,nothing fancy,just big portions of good quality simple food at very reasonable prices.It is located in a park away from everything in a very green environment.Surely some renovations are necessary especially in the plumbing system fixtures and in furnishings and fixtures in general.When I checked out I was pleasantly surprised ,as I had a very late check out at 8:00 pm without any additional charges.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Visited for one night last year. Owner and staff were very polite.A small problem might be that they some of the staff doesnt speak english at all. Rooms are clean.
Food was not bad nor perfect but it was fine for the price. I would recommend it!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2015

The rooms are clean, nice and spacious, the courtyard of the Hotel is large and tidy and the owner and the hotel's staff are really friendly. The breakfast is not included in the price but you can have some for 5 euros/room. The location is very convenient for excursions in the surrounding area. It is very quiet and you can enjoy a really deep sleep in the countryside. The price is reasonable.

Date of stay: May 2015
1  Thank ilGrec0
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We, eight people, spent two nights at the hotel. The hotel staff was really forthcoming and friendly. The food was good traditional greek food and we had a wine tasting arranged for us. It was a very nice stay.

Date of stay: May 2014
3  Thank Birgit160
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We only intended for a day trip to Kavala from Toroni but decided to stay one night near Phillipoi so that we could see the Archaeological (must see) site which unfortunately for us had closed by the time we arrived. We stumbled across Yannis by coincidence being so close to the site and being well sign posted. The hotel is reasonably priced, clean and the room had the essentials e.g. T/V, wifi, fridge etc. The restaurant was closed but the hotelier was kind enough to order us a takeaway and provide us with a kettle for our English tea. Breakfast was included and there was sufficient choice.The hotelier was exceptionally friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable about the area. He was kind enough to show us the mud baths next door, which, just as our luck would have it were closed until the summer season. The hotel was in many respects far better than our 4 star spa hotel in Toroni so we would not hesitate to recommend it. We hope to visit again to enjoy the mud bath!

Date of stay: May 2014