Lowest prices for your stay
US$30
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We booked a room 2 weeks in advance. When we arrived at 6 PM the hotel was dark and closed, just several aggressive stray dogs. There was a sign on door to call but it was a wrong number. We finally managed to call someone connected to hotel who said they misplaced our booking and that we should go to another hotel, and please visit another time!! It was very dark and spooky. Perhaps it looks nice in the summer.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HGraham186402
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Stayed at Yannis for 5 days.When I checked in I was annoyed, as I was given a room below my expectations and reservation for a double bed.Soon I realised that I was given the proper attention and the second day I was moved to another much better room.It is a simple hotel,clean and hospitable.You can feel the willingness of all people to keep their guests happy.The food is good and fresh,nothing fancy,just big portions of good quality simple food at very reasonable prices.It is located in a park away from everything in a very green environment.Surely some renovations are necessary especially in the plumbing system fixtures and in furnishings and fixtures in general.When I checked out I was pleasantly surprised ,as I had a very late check out at 8:00 pm without any additional charges.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Visited for one night last year. Owner and staff were very polite.A small problem might be that they some of the staff doesnt speak english at all. Rooms are clean.
Food was not bad nor perfect but it was fine for the price. I would recommend it!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2015

The rooms are clean, nice and spacious, the courtyard of the Hotel is large and tidy and the owner and the hotel's staff are really friendly. The breakfast is not included in the price but you can have some for 5 euros/room. The location is very convenient for excursions in the surrounding area. It is very quiet and you can enjoy a really deep sleep in the countryside. The price is reasonable.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ilGrec0
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We, eight people, spent two nights at the hotel. The hotel staff was really forthcoming and friendly. The food was good traditional greek food and we had a wine tasting arranged for us. It was a very nice stay.

Date of stay: May 2014