Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Appalling management. No-one was on reception to greet us on arrival. The advertised restaurant was closed. Beds were not re-made properly but merely thrown back top sheets. The air-conditioning didn't work. I have never stayed in any hotel where they are so reluctant to provide service for their guests. Do yourself a favour, book elsewhere.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
iliaskoum, Owner at Yannis Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2018

Dear Mr. Michael, First off, we’d like to thank you for visiting our hotel for the second time. Regarding your comment above, I would like to remind you that I was there to greet you just a minute after you entered the hotel. Yes, the restaurant was closed during your stay because as is mentioned on booking.com, it is not open all year round. However, since you were exhausted from your 10 hour trip, we found a way to serve you food and saved you the 3km trip to the nearest restaurant. We also informed you in advance that the restaurant will be closed the following day We are glad that the peaceful attractive location of our hotel was to your liking and despite the aforementioned issues I would be glad if you gave us the opportunity to accommodate you once more. Best regards Ilias Koumoulidis Manager

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We booked a room 2 weeks in advance. When we arrived at 6 PM the hotel was dark and closed, just several aggressive stray dogs. There was a sign on door to call but it was a wrong number. We finally managed to call someone connected to hotel who said they misplaced our booking and that we should go to another hotel, and please visit another time!! It was very dark and spooky. Perhaps it looks nice in the summer.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HGraham186402
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Stayed at Yannis for 5 days.When I checked in I was annoyed, as I was given a room below my expectations and reservation for a double bed.Soon I realised that I was given the proper attention and the second day I was moved to another much better room.It is a simple hotel,clean and hospitable.You can feel the willingness of all people to keep their guests happy.The food is good and fresh,nothing fancy,just big portions of good quality simple food at very reasonable prices.It is located in a park away from everything in a very green environment.Surely some renovations are necessary especially in the plumbing system fixtures and in furnishings and fixtures in general.When I checked out I was pleasantly surprised ,as I had a very late check out at 8:00 pm without any additional charges.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Visited for one night last year. Owner and staff were very polite.A small problem might be that they some of the staff doesnt speak english at all. Rooms are clean.
Food was not bad nor perfect but it was fine for the price. I would recommend it!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2015

The rooms are clean, nice and spacious, the courtyard of the Hotel is large and tidy and the owner and the hotel's staff are really friendly. The breakfast is not included in the price but you can have some for 5 euros/room. The location is very convenient for excursions in the surrounding area. It is very quiet and you can enjoy a really deep sleep in the countryside. The price is reasonable.

Date of stay: May 2015