Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$40
Agoda.comUS$40
TripadvisorUS$30
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We came as part of biking trip. Tge place is nice and food is ok but the rooms are small and very basic
The bath is in poor shape and beds are not comfy
The garden is nice. We ate dinner here and it was very dissapointed

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Don't care less attitude

Stayed here two nights, the hotel is nice but short of love. no one at reception when we arrived, we later were helped with baggage ,came down for something to eat a few mins later he'd gone again. We helped ourselves to drinks, reappeared over an hour later and with reluctance made us a plain enjoyable meal.we booked a late breakfast and it was ok. We were told the restaurant was going to be closed that night, so we ate out then came back for a drink but all was locked up at 6.30pm. This was two days of our holiday and were very disappointed with the don't care less attitude and always complaining about being tired that we were pleased to leave.when the guy is there he's very nice, chatty and helpful, the hotel needs someone with some get up and go about them.everything to much trouble and constantly complains of being tired. It's a lovely building and guests deserves better

Room tip: maybe an upstairs room is better
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
iliaskoum, Owner at Yannis Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2018

Dear Mr. Michael's family,
Best regards Ilias Koumoulidis Manager

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Appalling management. No-one was on reception to greet us on arrival. The advertised restaurant was closed. Beds were not re-made properly but merely thrown back top sheets. The air-conditioning didn't work. I have never stayed in any hotel where they are so reluctant to provide service for their guests. Do yourself a favour, book elsewhere.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Michael, First off, we’d like to thank you for visiting our hotel for the second time. Regarding your comment above, I would like to remind you that I was there to greet you just a minute after you entered the hotel. Yes, the restaurant was closed during your stay because as is mentioned on booking.com, it is not open all year round. However, since you were exhausted from your 10 hour trip, we found a way to serve you food and saved you the 3km trip to the nearest restaurant. We also informed you in advance that the restaurant will be closed the following day We are glad that the peaceful attractive location of our hotel was to your liking and despite the aforementioned issues I would be glad if you gave us the opportunity to accommodate you once more. Best regards Ilias Koumoulidis Manager

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We booked a room 2 weeks in advance. When we arrived at 6 PM the hotel was dark and closed, just several aggressive stray dogs. There was a sign on door to call but it was a wrong number. We finally managed to call someone connected to hotel who said they misplaced our booking and that we should go to another hotel, and please visit another time!! It was very dark and spooky. Perhaps it looks nice in the summer.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HGraham186402
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Stayed at Yannis for 5 days.When I checked in I was annoyed, as I was given a room below my expectations and reservation for a double bed.Soon I realised that I was given the proper attention and the second day I was moved to another much better room.It is a simple hotel,clean and hospitable.You can feel the willingness of all people to keep their guests happy.The food is good and fresh,nothing fancy,just big portions of good quality simple food at very reasonable prices.It is located in a park away from everything in a very green environment.Surely some renovations are necessary especially in the plumbing system fixtures and in furnishings and fixtures in general.When I checked out I was pleasantly surprised ,as I had a very late check out at 8:00 pm without any additional charges.

Date of stay: August 2017