“A hidden treasure”

La Palma Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Iver
Price range: US$13 - US$40
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

First visit to La Palma, and definitely not the last (have already booked my family birthday meal there in April!). From the moment you enter the restaurant, you know you are in safe hands. The owner and staff really care, and are superbly professional and helpful. The food is exceptional, from the starter to the dessert, but I have to say the desserts are incredible!!! The lemon cheesecake was the best cheesecake I’ve ever tasted, and the super silky pannacotta made my mum smile all evening. You will not be disappointed with a visit to La Palma, and apparently you may even bump into a movie star or two!

4  Thank JumboPaul

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We booked this as we were in the area, didn't know quite what to expect. The service was excellent and the food was very good, we will be going back! Good choice on the menu, you can eat cheap or splash out on something more expensive.

2  Thank John E
Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. On entering the restaurant it was like being in a party atmosphere, the staff were really receptive and the Italian manager was very much on the floor greeting and checking. We ended up dancing in the restaurant! The food was outstanding, beautifully cooked and presented.
I haven't been here since it was the Palm Suite which was also excellent. A lot of the Pinewood and film décor has gone so I really wasn't expecting much which made the experience even better, I had the scallops with bacon served with a superb pea puree. The mains was the Agnello La Palma, a rack of lamb which was pink and exquisite. The sauce and rosemary potatoes were delicious. My wife had the baby octopus and calves liver - she declared them to be fabulous.Highly recommended - we will be returning

3  Thank cidermanSlough
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Visited as a couple although we were early we were welcomed and seated. The food as lovely so much choice and everything was perfect.
The staff were very friendly although this was our first visit we were made to feel like regulars.
Will definitely be going back

3  Thank Jane0303
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Wow wow wow from the first cocktail to the last desert fantastic. Great hosts great atmosphere excellent food & service, an Italian restaurant not to be missed

4  Thank GARY W