• Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$88
US$99
The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel(Charlecote)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$68
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewslovely villagetravelzoo voucherpretty villageconservatory restaurantevening mealswimming poolon arrivalfour poster bedspecial thanksa bit tiredlocal pubthe ground floorsauna and steam roomleisure clubfamily roomwould stay againlovely room
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We were there on Saturday 10th March for dinner and party all the staff were very attentive couldn't do enough for us , the quality of the food was excellent and served hot and cooked to our taste. all bedrooms are very clean and airy deserves a full 5 stars for excellence and customer service . we have found our new venue for our celebrations from now on .

Room Tip: we stayed in a feature room , very large comfy bed and french windw opening on to grass balcony very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Me and my husband stayed Glebe Hotel in January 2018 as a part of our European tour for 2 weeks. One of our friend suggested this hotel i am so appreaciating him to suggest us these kind of delightful place to saty for a tour. This is an old fashioned hotel and a 400 year old tree in the front is giving an amazing looks. We met Taoni Jones (The Reception Mnager) and Simranjit (Business Manager) at the Reception up on our arrival. They offred us for carring our luggages to the room. The room was so beautiful with my favourite colour. it is clean and big. The hotel gives the additional facilities like gym, swimming pool, breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner. This is located in a small village which have a small shop and a giant church near to the hotel. During our 2 weeks stay we couldn't find any negative points and we would like to give the team 10 star. me and husband really want to say thank you so much for the each and every staff in Glebe.

Room Tip: i choose room no: 103 and it is located very near to the gym and swimming pool
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ivena d
Reviewed 16 February 2018

As the same, Glebe hotel was an amazing experience for me and my family. The menu looks fabulous and some of the new staff are above professional. The swimming pool and refurbished gym deserves more than 5 star. Thank you so much the Managers and the team who made our stay so rememberable and wish to see you soon.

Room Tip: Room 212 looks like King's special
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank John C
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel to celebrate my parents golden anniversary and travelled to get together from around the country.

The hotel was a bad choice. Firstly, my dad is disabled and the hotel ignored the request for a shower not a bath.

In the room they did give my parents, he struggled on with the bath only to find the overhead shower didn’t work. Instead of being able to fix it, he was asked to bathe in a room down the hallway, which he did, as he didnt want to cause a fuss. Suggesting that a man with severe leg issues to trapse all of his things to another room just to bathe is pushing it.

Next the heating in the room was turned up extremely high and was suffocating and couldn’t be turned down. To top it off, the walls were so thin that you can hear the tv in the next room.

Besides the poor hotel standard, the attitude and response from the hotel manager lacked motivation to resolve the issue, only more to defend his point of view. After complaining he offered 10% off the rate to compensate for unusable room. When I said this was not acceptable, and he thought I would further complain he revoked the 10% and was hugely argumentative about it and said no other hotel in Warwick would give me anything. Then he shouted on about his he had three witnesses to his conversation. To be honest there were only 3 ppl working there in total including him!

Don’t go to this hotel and definitely don’t complain to the manager, Simranjeet. He clearly does not care and the hotel is a dump.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Beenie_19
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I decided to have my 60th birthday party at this lovely boutique hotel in Barford after being met by a really professional but friendly Manager, Jayne Brown. She spent time discussing my requirements and showing me around the hotel and I immediately felt confident this hotel was the right place to host my party. Its a lovely size small enough to feel part of the 'family' of really friendly staff but big enough to accommodate the size of party I was looking for. Right from start to finish the staff were brilliant from the reception team to the catering staff to housekeeping and management level. The party was a huge success with the room looking fantastic with bows on the chairs and amazing centre pieces. The team worked well together ensuring my instructions were followed and the delicious hot food was served on time with a plentiful supply. Nothing was too much trouble. Our rooms were immaculate and breakfast was superb. I can highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Silver room is outstanding
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family