“One of the best places you can find around pasikudah”
Review of Hotel Vasuki

Hotel Vasuki
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this place for a 25adults. Very relaxing environment. Roughly 800m to the famous pasikudah beach. The owner mr. Sivahar was so friendly. His staff also. Food was great. I booked all the 9 rooms for ine day and food for 25 people. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yhe cost was around 350 -400 us dollars. They will prepare whatever you want to eat.you can use bicycles to get to the beach.its free fir the guests staying there. Surrounding was great. Calm.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank kalpa g

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

had a brief dinner with kids with short notice
chef is a wonderful man -hand made food from local resources
absolutely delicious food
thanks to the manager Mr Shiva
highly recommend this hidden place close to pasikuda
hotel have an accomadation with great garden

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Vasuki for 3 nights and I cannot praise the hospitality and service enough.
The staff and the owner were outstanding and met our every need.
The owner Mr Sivahar was an incredibly lovely man. He took us on a tour of the area on his tuk tuk and on our last night took us to watch a beautiful sunset.
The food was absolutely delicious, the chef cooked us whatever we wanted for breakfast and dinner. We ended up eating there every night. I loved one particular curry so much that he even showed me how to make it.
The room was very comfortable and clean, with air con and a tv (which had some great movie channels).
We could use the bicycles free of charged and cycled to the beach each morning, which took around 5minutes.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I stayed at Hotel Vasuki for two nights and had a great time. Mr.Siva went out of his way to help me, picking me up at the train station, dropping me off at the bus station, organising a snorkelling trip, taking me to see the sunset and also to his temple festival and the Buddhist Poya day lights display. The food was great! Every meal was different and i felt like I got a real taste of authentic Sri Lankan food. The crab curry was particularly good - fresh from the market a couple of hours before.Kalkudah is a very friendly village and everyone says hello when you walk along the street. I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights here and it was excellent. The room was a decent size with cable tv, a fan and a good mozzie net. We had sri lankan breakfast each morning and had rice and curry each evening. All the food was fantastic, fish curry and prawn curry plus the usual veg curries which would change each evening to include potato/okra/aubergine/green beans etc. The staff were great, they'd bring drinks to us on our terrace, bring mosquito candles. They couldn't have done more to make it a wonderful stay. The owner would come after work each day to make sure we were ok. He took us to to watch the sun set one evening and dropped us at the bus station when we left without any extra charge. We left our biggest tip on Sri Lanka at this place. A really good basic place to stay with a family friendly atmosphere and great food

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple