US$20
  • Restaurant
US$29
US$28
  • Restaurant
Grand Ion Delemen Hotel(Genting Highlands)
US$61
US$53
Maxims(Genting Highlands)
US$542
US$526
Hotel Twin Star(Tanjong Malim)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Sri Malim(Tanjong Malim)
Hotel Tanjong(Tanjong Malim)
The Retreat(Tanjong Malim)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2017

the people were polite and helpful especially the chubby female receptionist.i told her that the bathroom door has no latch. she fixed it immediately and helped my mom who accompanied me to set the password in her ipad when i left for my class. it was downpour when i was about to leave the hotel to my class. again the female receptionist offered me her umbrella. she was so kind and friendly.
other than that, it is quite secure and has a lot of cctv and monitored 24/7.
the room is good but has no mirror in the room. the bathroom's floor was slightly dirty and the bed was king size but the mattress was queen.
The hotel has a lot of antique things in the hallway, staircase, here and there which was nice to see. still it is quite pricey for that room which doesn't have slippers for toilet, njoi tv channels, mirror, plug(more than 1 socket) and floor mat foe the bathroom... whereas the rm80 hotel has all these things like hotelsm

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
LPHotelTM, Owner at LP Hotel Tanjung Malim, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your comments and have acted on them accordingly. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

NAFNAF...JB

2 nights here, so convenient for the single rooms. But need to add more iron + ironing board for customers use. Comfort pillow & bed. Strategic place because near to other shops and restaurants. Overall nice, clean and good service.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
LPHotelTM, Owner at LP Hotel Tanjung Malim, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at our Hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are attending to your comment about getting more irons and boards.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Hi, i am Prakash Pajai Room number 113 came from india and stay in HP hotel from last 20 to 22 days, i would like say to all front office staff thanks for providing all required facility and Mr. wan very much help me because i dont know the Indian hotel here but he guided me lot. House keeping of hotel as well as my room is very good, i came here for Short term assignment ( Approximate 5 month ) purpose and in future also i advised to my company management book same hotel during my assignment. once again Thanks to front office staff members.

Room Tip: 1ST Floor and 2nd Floor good
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
LPHotelTM, Owner at LP Hotel Tanjung Malim, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at our Hotel and we are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to having you and your colleagues stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Since they don't provide the kettle so I asked the receptionist to provide me hot water. He said, ok in 5 minutes pls come down to take the water. Then I asked him if he could send it to my room, he said okay and asked for my room number. I waited for an hour but no one comes up. I have to rush down to take the hot water and the staff did not even apologize or anything. Please train your staff to give a good customer service. thank you.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your comment. We do apologise for our staff's actions and have taken immediate steps to retrain all our staff.

We hope that does not deter you from staying with us in the future. Thank you once again for alerting us to your situation.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Price quite high, small room, no kettle, no glasses, phone not working. When ask for hot drinking water, no one send that, need to walk down to ask for that. Receptionist was rude. Need to improve a lot! Even one of the staff told us that they received a lot of complaints.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Azi M
LPHotelTM, Owner at LP Hotel Tanjung Malim, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. We would like to apologise for our receptionist and would appreciate it if you could let us know which receptionist it was to enable us to retrain the staff. Rudeness from the staff is unacceptable. Although we do not provide kettles in the rooms, we do provide hotel water flask and cups upon request. We thank you once again for your contributions which will enable us to improve on our services.