“Hospitality and great food in one place!”

Ristorante la Terrazza
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Montese
Price range: US$15 - US$48
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ristorante "La Terrazza" typical structure in mountain style where you can taste homemade pasta and, on request, traditional local dishes such as: crescentine, zampanelle (Borlenghi) and gnocco fritto.
Reviewed 6 June 2016

While staying in Montese, we found ourselves in need of lunch when some restaurants were not yet open. To our good fortune, la Terrazza was open and we were greeted warmly and seated quickly.
This was our second meal on our trip to Italy and we were delighted by the genuine "home style" atmosphere of the staff and cuisine at la Terrazza.
We did not sit outside on the terrace, but the views are special, and this is definitely worth the trip to dine here.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

A great discover, really. It's difficult for me to give Excellent rate to a restaurant, but this is one of few that deserve.
I had lunch with my wife and my little daughter last week; apart the great scenic view from the windows (you can see Cimone mountain and surrouded area, wonderful), and the calm ambient, what surprised me was the quality of the food and the appropriate/reasonable price. They don't serve the usual food, and in the same time they aren't offering sophisticated foods, but a good balance between simply tase and something different. Everything was good (as usual we take different dishes and share). recommended.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I was lured in by the magnificent view from the terrace, had a prosecco and decided that I would stay for dinner. What a great surprise: I had delicious home-made tortelloni and a selection of cheese with different types of marmalade. Desserts are also a plus: I had the best semifreddo ever tasted in my life. And the waitress is just adorable: she really takes care of you and explains every tiny detail in the menu. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is my favorite restaurant in Montese. The food is always wonderful, as is the personal service that you get.
I've been coming here since I was a little girl and it's never changed. The quality is 100%.

1  Thank LKMSanDiego
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I dined at La Terrazza in Montese twice in August 2013. The first thing you notice is the incredible view of the Appennines and the sunset is not to be missed.
The service was great from the start and the food, typical of the region, is simple but delicious. We were unsure about wines, but our waiter recommended a beautiful red wine, that we have since been drinking in London to remind us of our holiday!
I'm half Italian and have been to Italy many times and I must say that this is some of the best food I've had in this beautiful country. Not only this, it is also very reasonably priced.