“Anniversary Dinner”
Review of Rambla on Swan

Rambla on Swan
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in South Perth
Price range: US$12 - US$61
Description: Our menu, featuring locally sourced produce, highlights the best of modern Australian cuisine. Winner of Restaurant of the Year 2018 and 2017 and Contemporary Australian Restaurant 2018 by the Restaurant and Catering Awards, you can be guaranteed quality service to leave you with a truly memorable experience. Winner of Function/Convention Centre Caterer 2018, Rambla on Swan is the ideal venue to celebrate your function. Whether you are interested in having a beautiful South Perth wedding with hundreds of guests, a corporate cocktail function to wow your co-workers or a small intimate gathering, our experienced team will work to create a tailored event to suit your needs.
Reviewed 2 July 2018

My boyfriend surprised me by taking me to Rambla on Swan for our anniversary - The food was so good I don't think I even looked at him while I was eating it!
I recommend it to whomever asks me for a good restaurant! 10/10

1  Thank Marife G

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Visited for a special occasion with my partner. On arrival we were greeted and made to feel welcome.

With stunning views of Perth City and impeccable service.

The food was streak was cooked to perfection.

We definitely plan to return again for another special occasion.

1  Thank Helenagiggles
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The food was absolutely amazing. The wine was lovely but a little pricey. The service was perfect. The chairs however are not very comfortable - but I'm going back again and they have offered to give my table different chairs to make the dining experience perfect. Service over and above :)

3  Thank Jessebel
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent ambience, great food and service. Cuisine and wine alternatives varied and interesting. Attentive staff when prompted provided good suggestions. Food was so nice we probably ate too much. But worth it. We will be back again soon.

1  Thank Collins-J5
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

It was a busy Thursday night at Rambla.
Food was great but it was a bit of a battle against the cold evening to keep it warm to the table. Fish of the day was tasty with a generous serving. Everyone at our table was happy. Cheese platter was yum and imaginative.
If you get a chance to go to a show next door it’s good fun.
My only tiny complaint is that the table chairs are so cold. I had to sit on my jacket.
Like I said it was a cold Perth night.
Cheers Rambla.