“Anniversary Dinner”
Review of Rambla on Swan

Rambla on Swan
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in South Perth
Price range: US$12 - US$62
Description: Rambla Restaurant is located on the South Perth Esplanade in South Perth. Our menu, featuring locally sourced produce, highlights the best of modern Australian cuisine. Quality service, sensational decor, personality and ambience leaves you with a truly memorable experience. Tuesday to Sunday, lunch and dinner. Bring Your Own (BYO)favourite wine and champagne to Rambla on swan every Tuesday - lunch and dinner corkage five dollars per person
Reviewed 2 July 2018

My boyfriend surprised me by taking me to Rambla on Swan for our anniversary - The food was so good I don't think I even looked at him while I was eating it!
I recommend it to whomever asks me for a good restaurant! 10/10

1  Thank Marife G

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Visited for a special occasion with my partner. On arrival we were greeted and made to feel welcome.

With stunning views of Perth City and impeccable service.

The food was streak was cooked to perfection.

We definitely plan to return again for another special occasion.

1  Thank Helenagiggles
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The food was absolutely amazing. The wine was lovely but a little pricey. The service was perfect. The chairs however are not very comfortable - but I'm going back again and they have offered to give my table different chairs to make the dining experience perfect. Service over and above :)

3  Thank Jessebel
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent ambience, great food and service. Cuisine and wine alternatives varied and interesting. Attentive staff when prompted provided good suggestions. Food was so nice we probably ate too much. But worth it. We will be back again soon.

1  Thank Collins-J5
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

It was a busy Thursday night at Rambla.
Food was great but it was a bit of a battle against the cold evening to keep it warm to the table. Fish of the day was tasty with a generous serving. Everyone at our table was happy. Cheese platter was yum and imaginative.
If you get a chance to go to a show next door it’s good fun.
My only tiny complaint is that the table chairs are so cold. I had to sit on my jacket.
Like I said it was a cold Perth night.
Cheers Rambla.