“Super Friendly Service and the HOTTEST wings! Suicide 911 heat for sure :)”

Scotyz Terrasse & Bistro
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Foster
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We were visiting from Vancouver and our good friends who live locally took us here knowing that I LOVE spicy food. Most restaurants say their spice is level 10 and it's never spicy enough for me.
I was excited to try spicy Suicide 911 chicken wings for the all you can eat Wings Monday nights special.
I was skeptical that they would actually be spicy. Well, they were the spiciest things I've tasted in a LONG time! I could actually only eat 4 of the 8 wings that came with the first tray.
My mouth & lips were on fire, I had a blister on the roof of my mouth. When we got back to our hotel, the Auberge West Brome, I ate 3 vanilla goat milk yogurts and my stomach was very warm and burning all night.
Scotyz, congratulations! Your wings are super super spicy! Amazing! I LOVED them! I wish I could have eaten more :)
Our server was amazingly friendly! She was funny and very engaged.
The atmosphere was upbeat and the decor reminded me of a Texas style ranch restaurant. Funny, because I'm writing this review from a hotel room in Texas.
I would totally go back here and would highly recommend Scotyz as a great place to eat when in the area!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Love this place!!! EVERYTHING is soooo good!!! Tuesday night if you reserve yoi got free spaghetti if you buy a drink!!! Best food around!!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Never been here. Called and Pearl answered. I asked about the onion soup. She said the best! She makes it. Ok I said. We will be over.
Enjoyed the onion soup at the bar. This place would be fun at night. Lots of specials and karaoke. The onion soup was great!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Nothing really fancy here, just good food and inexpensive refreshment. The place is very popular thanks to regular specials and friendly service. Be prepared for crowds especially on a nice terrace day and book early if you're going for one of their live music shows.

1  Thank Robin M
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing place, great food, great service, great ambiance, karaoke, dance, games, worth a detour like they say :"come in as a guess, leave as a friend's"

1  Thank Isabelle R